xijonix

Are these correct?

I'm trying to attach a bungee cord to my leg straps for sitflying but the attachment points are on the outer edge of the leg strap. I'm really not familiar with their location, but I assume they would be on the inside edge. Thought?

xijonix

Ill upload a picture shortly but I'm trying to attach a bungee cord to my leg straps for sitflying but the attachment points are on the outer edge of the leg strap. I'm really not familiar with their location, but I assume they would be on the inside edge. Thought?

That strikes me as… strange.

My rig (Infinity) has them on the inside, for reference.
cavete terrae.

xijonix

Is it a wings container?

Indeed it is.

You tie the elastic to one loop, then feed the elastic through the channel that spans the width of the leg pad, then out and accross and into the channel on the other leg pad, and then tie to the loop on the other side. When you pull it tight, the loops and the ties end up in the channels, out of sight.

xijonix

I'm trying to attach a bungee cord to my leg straps for sitflying but the attachment points are on the outer edge of the leg strap. I'm really not familiar with their location, but I assume they would be on the inside edge. Thought?

thought ? Read the manual [:/]
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

xijonix

Yep. It's right. It's actually pretty clever. The knot on the bungee ends up on the inside of the channel and the bungee runs cleanly out the other side.

[inline IMG_1802.jpg]