drenaline

What should I do?

Hi all,

I need your opinion on something...

4 hours ago my ex gf was trying to chat with me (I can't stand her, will tell ya why later) and the only thing she said after the Hello was "what is your job in skydiving here?" I told her I was the association vocal and then she asked "I want to jump and a friend, too." the only fast answer I could think of was "tell him to email me, cause am leaving cya"

Now here is the deal what should I do? since we are a skydiving club and you can't find the phone number in the phone book and people never know when we jump cause we do manifest by email, should I give her the instructors phone number or should I make her find the number in another way?
Why I can't stand her: the reason we broke up was because I was tired of her lies (in a 2 hours conversation she has lied 1 hour and 59 minutes), She lied about everything and when I say everything I mean everything yep use your imagination (if you think gay you go to far but the rest is true, sometimes I thought the hello was a lie), she started dating her actual bf before we broke up and even lied about that, after we broke up everybody told me that I wasn't jealous and that everything I thought I knew was really true not a figure of my imagination, she or her mother were telling other people that I broke up with her because I wanted to party and she didnt (which of course was a lie, she broke up with me after I got the proof of her having 2 bf, she broke up with me before i did damn) in summary she hurt me a lot, but now that I realised it thank god we broke up! never been more happy.

why does she wants to skydive? can't she stay out of it, I feel sick everytime I see her, knowing what she really is (we were in the bf-gf business for almost 3 years, so I know her alot) knowing that I will talk to a big time lier double crosser, it even makes me think to go to the dz if she goes.

I know that am been selfish asking that I am thinking of keeping a person from jumping but man, can't she keep out of this? I like my sports cause it gives me freedom and makes me forget about everything. One of the reasons I made my first jump was because I wanted to be as far of her as possible and the sky was a good place, all alone in freedom and now she wants in, damn.

another thing that makes me feel selfish is that we are a small group 24 skydivers and we need to be more, the instructors need the students, who gives me right to not give the info to somebody else?

Thanks for reading, had to take that of my back, now I feel kinda better, so what you think I should do?

HISPA 21
www.panamafreefall.com

Hi, drenaline!

I completely understand why you wouldn't want the ex-gf-from-hell out at your club. Is there another DZ in her area that you could hook her up with first of all? If not, and she does end up jumping at your club, be as polite as you can be...doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to accomodate her or be thrilled that she is there, just go about your jumping day as you would normally.

hth,

Blue skies for you!
Karen

I completely understand. Had one of those "does the truth ever cross your lips" sorta relationships also...only I married the f***. The first thing I thought while reading this is...do you think she'll actually do it or is it just more bullshit? And, if she does try it, she might not stick with it for all the normal whuffo reasons. Hopefully she can just go to another DZ, but keep hope that she's completely full of crap yet again.

Hi Gianni,

I think I see your confusion. I also assume that you and your ex didn't stay "just friends":S

You obviously suspect her motives for wanting to take up skydiving, and at this stage you don't know if her friend and her are going to be "One-Jump-Wonders" or if they are going to stay in the sport.

Can I suggest that you wait for the E-Mail and if it does arrive then reply with the instructor contact details. They may never take it further, they may only make a single jump and go away again having ticked off skydiving on their "things to do" list. They may stay in the sport - if so then you don't have to have any actual social contact with her. Keep it to business. DON'T bring up your past!!!>:( If she starts to, then your answer should be along the lines of "I remember it differently." and close the subject at that. DON'T badmouth her to her current man or to others in your group.

Bear in mind that if she stays true to form then her current man is going to need support and help in the near future (when they break up) and if he's still skydiving then you're there to help him.

Hope this helps,

Mike D120270.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Thanks for the help, I have a clearer mind now, I have to shoot the woman! ;) J/K

We only have one skydiving club in Panama and dropzone wich is owned by the club.[:/]

I could direct her to the other man that gives course but I would be sending her to the slaughter and that would make me feel guilty as hell. Slaughter cause that other man has less than 200 jumps and calls himself instructor...>:(

do you think she'll actually do it or is it just more bullshit?

I have reasons to believe that its bullshit as it is with the rest of her life, since she is a big time lier she might be doing this to see if she can it still piss me off, at least she's been trying to do that since the day we broke up about 1 year and 9 months ago (I think) and I coulnd't care less.

Knowing her the way I know and she knowing me how I am I think most probably she will not send me the email because of pride (right now she must be thinking about how rude it was for me to write her the "send me email gotta go" must of sound).

Thanks again, you people here at Dropzone.com are the best! and the poeple at my dz, too. ;)B|

HISPA 21
www.panamafreefall.com