Icarus021

Reserve Ride Frequency

>(120lbs plus 10 lb rig, I'm guesstimating.)
Psst... most rigs weigh more then 10 pounds ;) When an empty Javelin TNJ weighs 5 pounds its hard to get 2 canopies and a cypres to weigh a total of 5 pounds. :P

As for me... 414/0=0 Its only really been close one time. I'll go knock on some wood now...
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

150/1
reserve ride on first pack job - no practice pack jobs before that one, didn't have anyone watching me pack either. oops.

LOL! That'll teach ya to flake those cells and group them lines *shakeshakeshake*. ;)

reserve ride on first pack job - no practice pack jobs before that one, didn't have anyone watching me pack either. oops.

He he he. I just started packing again. I packed my canopy once for the "A" license and I used packers everytime after that. This weekend I was rushing packing to get on the next load. My friend says "You got all of your lines sorted?" I replied "It looked ok to me but than again I don't really know where they go anyway!" I went and jumped it and it took forever to open and it did a 360 degree turn when it did open. I landed and had him show me the lines again. Those are hard to remember!:D

Yeah POP....

I was there for that.... thanks for visiting Canada though buddy! we liked havin' ya! PS. if you paid in Canadian $ for the repack, it probably cost you about $7 US

Just a thought. Once you flake your lines, remember that they can move. If you are not careful, when you bring the tail around, it can grab your lines and pull them around also. :o This will cause you to pack a line-over.
A friend showed me how to hold everything with my knee as I bring the tail around. That keeps the lines where you left them. I don't pack for myself that often, but when I do, I pull the tail around slowly and carefully.

I know what you mean. I fly a Sabre 150. I have had it twisted all the way up and just flew it along until I could kick out. No fun, but I worked it out. When I think back, most of the time, it is bad body position. I have tracked away from formations, seen someone too close, and changed direction slightly. This caused me to be just off enough to spin it up. Sometimes, it is the pack job, but far more often, it's me. My Sabre may spank me if I dump in a full track, but it is very forgiving on other stuff.

Wonder who the packer was? Hmmm. Maybe if you had tipped him for the first one you wouldnt have had 3 more after. Oh yeah for everyone reading this Im not a packer so it wasnt me.

(Humor not to be taken seriously)
Ray

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!