CazmoDee

Do you see anything wrong here?

It looks like a flattie saw a swooper with their risers out and thought it would be a good idea for freefall.

No it doesn't.

It looks like an Icon that has too much bulk in the ears, which can cause the riser covers to not want to stay closed.

skybytch

It looks like a flattie saw a swooper with their risers out and thought it would be a good idea for freefall.

No it doesn't.

It looks like an Icon that has too much bulk in the ears, which can cause the riser covers to not want to stay closed.

Like I said, it's a strange picture. The main risers are so far out and underneath the open riser flaps that they almost look purposely put there.

Poor choices? Poor container design? I dunno.

CazmoDee

Why would a "swooper" wear booties? And what's with the reserve handle being all flipped out there??? [:/]

That's not the reserve handle on the left of the pic, that's the unstowed brake line excess.

The riser covers haven't stayed closed, so both risers have moved off the shoulders and are now underneath the riser covers.
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).

skybytch

No it doesn't.

It's more like a Quest from Atmogear, but you are right about the bulk in the ears :)
"My belief is that once the doctor whacks you on the butt, all guarantees are off" Jerry Baumchen

degeneration

***Why would a "swooper" wear booties? And what's with the reserve handle being all flipped out there??? [:/]

That's not the reserve handle on the left of the pic, that's the unstowed brake line excess.

The riser covers haven't stayed closed, so both risers have moved off the shoulders and are now underneath the riser covers.

Well, I can see the end of the cutaway cable housing on the jumper's left side. There is no cutaway cable and the white loop looks to be a long way from the eyelet, and not through it. I'd like to crop the image, but I can't on my device. But, you can zoom in and view the assembly.

skybytch

No it doesn't.

Maybe this is a leaked picture of the new Icon that is suppose to come out this summer :P

Tracking away after someone has mistakenly pulled his cutaway handle. Moved his main risers out to insure a clean deployment of the reserve without cutting away his main and possibly losing it.

Explains the "get outta my way stare."

Jump more, post less!

skybytch

No it doesn't.

+1
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Yuo can see the yellow cable in da place on other side main riser
Also you can see, that the left (from our POV - right) main riser is far itself from that "loop"
Ind yes she is defenetly not swooper and it's not swoop event)
Why drink and drive, if you can smoke and fly?