-Joey-

Cookie Fuel arrived today

-Joey-

***Dat $Hi!'s $250?!!!?? LOL!

Next time you have the inclination to burn some money please let me know and i'll gladly take it out of your hands.

LOL!!!!

What do i think? Ummmm, you got ripped off.

I bet it's not easy to scrape together the rent money every month doing tandems and videos while living on food stamps, so if you need some spare change, all you have to do is ask bro. But being angry about my expensive purchases isn't going to help anything. :)
LOL! i ain't mad bro..i'm LOL'ing you bought a glorified open face helmet! :D

GooniesKid

******Dat $Hi!'s $250?!!!?? LOL!

Next time you have the inclination to burn some money please let me know and i'll gladly take it out of your hands.

LOL!!!!

I bet it's not easy to scrape together the rent money every month doing tandems and videos while living on food stamps, so if you need some spare change, all you have to do is ask bro. But being angry about my expensive purchases isn't going to help anything. :)

What's wrong with open faced helmets?

God forbid someone jumping out of a plane might enjoy the feel of the air he's falling through…
cavete terrae.

grue

God forbid someone jumping out of a plane might enjoy the feel of the air he's falling through…

i wonder that a lot myself; and then i think of the folks, and yes, in some cases it would probably mess up the perfectly fine-tuned, "scratchy-face",dropzone-bum with the money to burn for hundreds of tunnelhours.. that is SOOOO not acceptable!

:P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

strife

did you order it with the cutaway?

OP does NOT currently have a cutaway...
OP posted a 4th picture with a Contour mounted on it.
OP started getting $#i!!'ed on because it did not currently have a cutaway.
OP took down the pic because sensible people were giving him advise about having a cutaway.
OP got butt hurt.

grue

*********Dat $Hi!'s $250?!!!?? LOL!

LOL!!!!

Did i say there was something wrong with open faced helmets? I think NOT sir...so face, you just got moded.

I simply said that helmet is plain, white, boring, and overpriced for an open faced helmet.

Apollo87

******Get jealous much? Let's see pics of your ever so exciting gear! Oh, you don't have any... So you try to make people feel like they're shit isn't cool because you can't afford it. Go cry to mommy about it. Maybe she'll hold you in her bussom and give you a tissue. Maybe she'll even tell you you're handsome despite being a troll. Go back under your bridge.

Oh don't worry about my gear, ahem *voodoo curve*, that's on order bro. You're better off worrying about yourself first and your student status. If you would expend 1/4 of the energy you have on getting your license instead of worrying about my gear or my mom's bussom then you might be finished with aff :o

Dude asked what we think so I post what I think....OP didn't say "what do you guys think...only positive input please". So i told OP what I think..it's plain, it's white, it's boring, it has no quick release..i mean OP asked for thoughts.

*Ahem*, you don't have gear and you're telling people their shit sucks. Lol. Having a voodoo curv "on order" coming from you, doesn't hold much value. Let's see your "badass" "exciting" helmet! I think his looks fine. It's a hell of a lot better than not having one at all. :o

I finished AFF. Unless you know of a school that has a 23 jump AFF course? Mine was only 7 w/ 7 coached jumps, Einstein. If it was 1/4 as easy and inexpensive as typing a paragraph to call out a troll on his bull$#!t, I think skydivers would be in grave danger. Your feeble-minded comebacks actually made me laugh. I'm ashamed... :(

Come on guys! FEED THE TROLL! It's starving for attention!! Without instigating sarcastic disputes against the incontrovertible, he'd be bored and we wouldn't want that....

Just an FYI Apollo, getting through AFF doesn't mean you're no longer a Student. Technically you're a student until you get your A license. And there are many people on this thread (myself included) that would argue you'll be a student of the sport for much longer than that.

Slow your role around here buddy. One day you'll look back at these posts and feel pretty silly.
Apex BASE

I'm literally one jump away from my A license and finished with AFF. The only reason I'm posting is because this Goonies prick makes unnecessarily rude, subjective comments. He doesn't have ANY jumps and has a shitload of opinions. I stay quiet and read because I'll admit I'm not worthy of offering advice, but I just can't stand this guy and I don't feel he is doing anything good for anyone. I'm just standing up for someone who was excited about a new piece of gear they purchased and this jealous kid has to go off on him. It's not necessary and very unlike the majority of the skydiving community who treat each other like family and care about one another's safety and happiness.

Apollo87

I'm literally one jump away from my A license and finished with AFF. The only reason I'm posting is because this Goonies prick makes unnecessarily rude, subjective comments. He doesn't have ANY jumps and has a shitload of opinions. I stay quiet and read because I'll admit I'm not worthy of offering advice, but I just can't stand this guy and I don't feel he is doing anything good for anyone. I'm just standing up for someone who was excited about a new piece of gear they purchased and this jealous kid has to go off on him. It's not necessary and very unlike the majority of the skydiving community who treat each other like family and care about one another's safety and happiness.

Again, OP asked "What are your thoughts". OP didn't say "Only good thoughts please".
If you want my jump count then why don't I pdf you a copy of my log books..BOOKS.

finally, i wasn't the one who started calling other names, talking about moms, or talking about my good looks..you sir started it. Try not to let the ego door hit you in the ass next time :o

Actually, you did start the obnoxious shit talking. I'd quote you, but the moderator deleted it for being inappropriate. I'm done letting you waste my time. I like to think I'm a nice person, but you bring out the worst in me. I'll avoid you and I'd appreciate it if you did the same for me. And, really, you might try being polite sometime; It's pretty cool.

The helmet looks fine. I'm sure it will serve you well for several hundred jumps, so the price is a non-issue if you like it and it fits well. The color is subjective, but I also like white. Nothing wrong with open face helmets, it's my preference too. You should post more info later: quiet? Comfy with audibles? Chinstrap comfort?

I'd ignore Goonies Kid. He's been in the sport for 5 minutes and his posts are garbage...earning him the Troll badge. His avatar couldn't be more fitting..."Mouth" from Goonies.

Looks nice! How quiet is it? I'm looking at getting one, but I'm wondering if it's worth the dinero. I want something that'll protect my dome and fit an audible. Are there any other choices out there that might better suit my needs? I haven't seen very many reviews on this new fuel and I'm debating between it or another good open face and the g3. Everyone seems to love their g3's. Can you take the visor off the g3 and fly it like an open face?

If you care about your brain try the POC MIPS Backcountry. It has more certifications than any other helmet and it fits great. Allot of base jumpers wear them. The MIPS system mimics the brains way to protect itself. It may not look cool but neither does sitting in the corner drooling....

I like the cookie helmets but no cert....

C.

In the end...the universe has a way of working itself out.... "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle"

-Joey-

What are you gonna do when a whirlwind collapses your main at 300 feet? Skydiving has its risks, believe it or not. But let's please not turn this into another one of those threads... okay? :)

I think what he meant by that example is you should have ordered it with the chinstrap cutaway, so if a line snags on your gopro you can cutaway your helmet and pull your reserve.