christoofar

What Do Y'all Look Like?

LOL! I've never been to NJ... closest I got was Manhattan

You mean to tell us, you didn't walk through the tunnel or cross any of the bridges to experience the unique smell that is Jersey? You don't know what you are missing.;)

LOL! I've never been to NJ

I used to get a laugh out of people from Jersey when I was in the military. Whenever two people met and they found that the other was from there that's always the first question out of their mouth's. I finally had to ask what the hell they were talking about. Since the state isn't all that wide everyone asks "What Exit" referring to the Jersey turn pike. :D Now you know.....the rest of the story.....

Hmm... when a TXan runs into another TXan they usually say the name of the town... and both are expected to know exactly where it is, and which county, and (optional) where the Diary Queen/Sonic is.

Unless, you are from East Texas; then you just say "Oh." in sympathy.

Aviatrr took some pics and posted them for us when we did the DZ.com 4 way in Deland, but I don't know where they are. I have a scanner but it holds my bills since I don't know how to use it so I guess you'll have to "picture" me from what you all know!

Mouth - here is what you are talking about:

http://www.geocities.com/aviatrr/

:)
http://www.brandonandlaura.com

no way. I had a brand new townhouse that was quite nice, lived 5 minutes from the DZ and 15 from Philly. I quite liked where I lived. Now exit 2, that's some country town for you. I think they just got electricity on that exit....

Since the state isn't all that wide everyone asks "What Exit" referring to the Jersey turn pike. :D

Actually, they're referring to the Garden State Parkway....and I'm Exit 98!!
:-)
=======================
"What I want is what I've not got ,but what I need is all around me"-DMB
Meghan

When I am skinny I look like Tom Hanks. When I am a little heavier (like now) I look like the Pillybury Doughboy!:D

Nate, you don't look anything but cool! You're flying across to country to party and skydive. You can only dress that up as cool!

40 hours to Perris and counting!

Nate, you don't look anything but cool! You're flying across to country to party and skydive. You can only dress that up as cool!

40 hours to Perris and counting!

Thanks for saying that. I was beginning to think that flying all the way to California for two days was a little crazy!:S

It's easy...you just keep going east until you hit the ocean and then turn around. After all, you can't make a left turn in Jersey...once you miss your exit, you're screwed.

That's why I like Texas so much. We have feeder roads everywhere, it's nice. It keeps the local traffic local, and keeps all the idiots that want to make a U-turn on the freeway away from you. We have to have them because of all the big rigs hauling ass going East-West and from Mexico.

I'm guessing he meant the Bytch. She has a rack to be quite proud of that she posted.

Right in one.

. I have a scanner but it holds my bills since I don't know how to use it so I guess you'll have to "picture" me from what you all know!

And quite a lovely picture it is....

Don

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to see me click on the link below

Have Fun, Live Free. SKYDIVE damn it!!
http://community.webshots.com/user/jtval100

Hey you can see me on that website too. Standing next to jtval! :)

yea thats right. and merrick and pammi and kris and harro...i think those are all the pics i have...no no no i think mouth,skymama,aviatr,watcher are in there too..airman is sitting next to me in that picture he hasnt posted much but he;s been here!
My photos

My Videos

Oh, geez...I hate that picture! Well, you all look find and dandy, but that is definitely a sweaty dz look on me. I thought that one was buried in the last website overhaul.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Girls, am I wrong?

Nope, Anne, they have a certain (je ne sais qua) something which makes them, um, tantalizing....

You gotta admire a man who'd post a pix next to that sign. What a hoot!

Ciels and Pinks-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Is it just me or is any guy with a canopy slung over his shoulder a bit sexy?

Girls, am I wrong?

Anne

You are right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.