AggieDave

School, AGGGGHHHH!!!

Well, my first class starts at 8am for the new semester. Sucks we're starting on a holiday, but that's life, atleast I'm getting closer and closer to graduating, just a bit longer now. :)

Oh, and I *finally* saved enough money for that new Tattoo I've been wanting and got it done on Friday. When I get the chance I'll post pics, although it's not skydiving related. :):)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Dave,

I hear you. I started my last semester of school last week. I'll be graduating in early December. December can't come soon enough. We actually got the holiday off but some holiday it is when, after the first week of school, you already have SO MUCH HOMEWORK. I'm with you....I'M READY TO BE DONE!!!

Much love and blue skies,

Carrie

when do you graduate? I am finally done after this last class this semester. I don't think I could take any longer--as it is, I dropped my minor so I could just graduate and get OUT!
happy dunking.:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

Well, do to some fucking I recieved from my major, my graduation date has been moved back AGAIN to December '03...I'm thinking of it as a victory lap AND turning donuts at the end of the race (since I'm a 5th year senior this year, it'll be 5 1/2 yrs for me)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I graduate in early december too! I will soooo glad to be done with school although I hope to never stop learning and to be frank work seems like it will be really boring (except for dealing with the always fun office politics! (am i jaded yet?) ) unless I can get a real challenging job. But, it's great to be getting out and able to get a decent job.

My only problem now--after paying tuition and books--is coming up with the money to go skydiving this weekend. Oh well, I am gonna end up with a job soon anyways right? Why not charge it? heh heh heh... Heck, skydiving is one of the essentials! Of course it will be in the budget.B|