Maurix

Information about Ultimate Tracking Suit?

Hi guys,

I found the Ultimate Tracking Suit of Intrudair and was wondering if anybody knows anything about it compared to the PTS or the Tube?

Cause you know, saving money is always nice :D ... at least if I could get a good performance for my money :)

Would love to hear something about the pants because I am really thinking about buying it.

PS: Sorry if it's the wrong forum but thought WS was the closest to Tracking :D

Kipa on another forum

The suit is more close to Tube3 than PF suits!!!

All these suits works IF you know how to use them. My personal opinion is that from these to (Ultimate vs.Tube3) Ultimate is little bit easier to handle at the begin if you are not experienced. BUT neither of these suits are for beginner trackers!!!! They DONT make you track..... quite the opposite. They make it harder to learn as the have lots of power. Same goes for PTS.

Compered to PTS the Ultimate has to be flown a bit differently... "more flat" than PTS.... but of course everyone has their own style to track and there is no one correct way to do it...
As said before all the suits are good and also powerful... none of the suits are meant for beginners.... Phoenix has the "normal" track suit available. I think you can also from Intrudair or Pressurized some "easier" suit if want to!!

At the end it all comes to you personal preferences.... pick one and learn how to use it..... they are all good ones :)