blondeflyer7

Have you ever stressed and did this?????

I had alot going on

You mean that you were in a high stress situation? I presume that you are talking about mental stress here. Have you been eating well? Getting enough sleep?
Even if you have, I'd suggest you get a checkup - or at least a few days rest.
Never happened to me, but recently a friend of mine had a similar experience.
Good luck :)

--
ZZZzzzz....

Geez Blonde I hope you are okay now! I can't say that has happened to me, but when I get stressed I just sit with my face in my hands, try to breath, and clear my mind for a little bit. It's calming for me, but everyone is different. I hope things are lookig better for you now!

WOW.....hope you're ok now. Reading this post really gave me a heads up. With the stress in my life right now I better start eating and sleeping here pretty quick. Weight dropping off pretty fast, but I don't recommend this diet:P . I definitely don't want to experience this:S
Sassy

Sometimes when I have a lot going on, it helps to make a list of everything I need to do or everything that's on my mind. It gives me a different perspective & sometimes I find it doesn't seem like quite as much when I can see it all on paper. At least I don't have to worry about forgetting anything....one less worry!:)Take it easy & relax. Everybody needs a mental health day now & then. I hope you're feeling better!
=======================
"What I want is what I've not got ,but what I need is all around me"-DMB
Meghan

Passed out twice. First time was getting my first cortizone injection in my heel, second time was just from getting out of bed while my blood pressure was way down.

Stress and fear are real similar in their physical symptoms, and blood pressure drop usually is what induces fainting.

If you're in good shape and have a low heart rate <60BPM lots of stuff can trigger a faint. Remember 43 choking on a pretzel?

Talk to a doctor. :)

the only times i've passed out have nothing to do with stress. :)

i was diagnosed with exhaustion twice during college and residency, and got some pretty cool meds to get me on a normal schdeule again, as my body had no clue when to sleep or wake up, it was the strangest thign ever....

Just wondering...

Is it possible you may have had a seizure and no one was around to see it.

I've had friends who have seizures and they say they never know what happened. Oneminute they're OK, the next thing they know they're sort of going "Huh? Why am I one the floor?"

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

......gosh I hope not. I think its just everyday stress and I hadn't eaten since that morning. I had worked alot in the heat that day also.Could be anything...... I rested alot today I'm doing alot better.......the stress unfortunately will not go away but the rest and eating I can take care of. It was wierd though it was the first time I had ever done anything like that....I guess thats why it scared me so badly.

That did happen to me once, while I was at work. I literally keeled over at my desk while I was reaching down for a file. I had been working mega hours, super stressed, over tired and not eating regularly or properly. The next day, I sent in my resignation letter.

Look into what is causing the stress and see what you can do about it. No job is worth your health and overall well being.

maura

Get a checkup NOWW!!!!
If this happens while you're driving, you may not wake up...
My buddy was lucky, the first time it happened he was just in the ditch... The next time he was at home and didn't even realize it had happened... just wondered why his wife and kids were looking at him funny (he'd been sitting down when it happened).
This is no joke. It may be nothing, but get checked anyways.
Then drink beer.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

I've had it happen twice, once when I was in second grade and was given some kind of booster shot ( remember when they GAVE shots in school?) The second time was on purpose at summer camp doing stupid 10 year old tricks....
I hope you listen to everyone and go get checked out. I know you think you're fine, but do it for Autumn, kay?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1