pop

SEX

The strangest one has to be when I was camping with my girlfriend. We were at an SCA event (group of people that relive the days of knights, kings and stuff) Two women started getting it on in front of a group of 10 others (next to our tent). When I looked around and saw guys sucking on other guys fingers I grab my girlfriend and went into our tent. It was night and we had a lantern in side in tent(we had no clue it would display shadows on the tent). Well the entire group watched the shadow show of us having sex. When we left the tent we were met with applause. Ten minutes later we gave them a second show. This time the commentary from the group watching was hilarious and it made it hard to concentrate. Now the really strange part was her ex-husband was in the group watching

Ok, here goes:
High School: Back Seat, cop comes by, shines the light in, patrons of the store were complaining of the noise.
College: My girl with very short skirt with slits on the sides is sitting on fence at block party in Antigua. <> like we're just hugging each other. People (including local police) walking past us; Steak & Shake parking lot with (more state troopers than a donut shop), girlfriend doing a very good job of convincing me that we shouldn't break up; After workout, older woman (I was 23, she was 33), found park, ended up on the slides and swings...others playing tennis 50 yards away; Same woman, parking garage at work during lunch time; @ Payne's Prairie Nature trails.
Post-College: Girlfriend and I vow to have sex at every party we go to...we did (often having to pretend she was sick so I could be in the bathroom with her for as long as we were); in a club twice, in the parking outside clubs, outside the car countless times.
boss just came in...gotta cut it short.
...yet never at the DZ or runway! Damn, I've gotta make some calls!
--Jairo
Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

AHHHHH...and I thought I was special for doing it at NTC, now I feel cheap and used. OK, no, not really.

Jess

scared me for a sec. had to check your profile because i honestly couldnt tell you what her first name was :P

College - In a hot tub in the middle of a condo complex at night. Shrubs protected us from sight from the first story windows, but all the condos were two stories.

After College - In my front driveway in the middle of the day. We are surrounded by trees, so none of the neighbours could see, but we also live right under a departure path from the local municipal airport. I say probably 10 airplanes overflew us while in the act.

Of course I have received the obligatory BJ on the highway, in the carpool lane, no less.

At the couchfreaks area, on one of the couches facing out towards tent city. Plain sight. In fact some drunken hooligans drove by several times on their overloaded 4-wheelers yelling and screaming.

the blue golf cart or the brown off-road 4wheeler? either way, i was probably on it! ;)

bill "golf cart terrorist" o

church paking lot (at night), on the roof of my high school between classes. but my brother tags it all when he did up stairs of some chics house when her mom was having a womans lib meeting downstairs!

Sex with mom and dad in the room (Shhhhh!)

---------------

Ok, do you mean that your mom and dad were in the room, or that you with mom and dad was in the room???

;)

-S

Yup I too have had sex with my at the time girl friend (now my wife) in a tent with her parents about 2inches (yes 2 inches away......her dad said we couldnt zip the bags together so when we set up the tent we put our zippers toward each other!!!! talk about being quiet...of corse now that were married we told them about it!!!! the looks on the faces was priceless!!!!

jason
Freedom of speech includes volume

Flew out to Oregon to visit an old flame from highschool. She met me at the airport with her best friend. Long story short, she had gotten better looking from the last time I saw her. Her friend, also a looker, could get in the most contorted positions I have ever seen in the handicapped stall of the ladies restroom in the airport. Got introduced to another of her friends the next day.

Visiting a friend in Alabama and was going to go with her on her first tandem. She picked me up in Atlanta (Hartsfield) and in her long flowing dress with no panties underneath, mounted up right at the gate while the plane was still unloading. Round 2, same night, leaning outside of a Cracker Barrel restaurant on the drive to her place. Round 3, just before we went into her house to go to bed - on the front lawn. Hey, it was a full moon.
Next day, round 1 in the shower before driving to Pell City. She did her tandem and we didn't make it too far off the airport before she wanted more. If anyone would have left, they would have seen us on top of the car. Round 3 was cruising down the highway. Topped off the evening at her parents place in the hot tub. Yes, the parents in the tub and her riding on my lap...

Ahh, the good days...Less than 6 weeks till the wedding...

Bluez~~~
-----
~~~Michael

Saturday afternoon in a small raft at lake perris. Started out at the buoy line, when we finally regained our composure, we had drifted within 10 or 15 feet of a busy beach.

At night in the middle of a fully lit football field (50 yd line:D) at a city park in Riverside. No...not during a game! What do you think I am...some sort of pervert?;)

And once at the nurses station at Alta Vista convalescent center late into the swing shift.

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

How fun, I want to play!!!

At the office, behind an unlocked door during business hours

In the bed of a strangers truck in the parking lot of a bar (sitting up on top of him) with people walking by, yelling to them...very alcohol induced!!

Playground, in the little plastic house, at night

BJ in the back seat of a car w/my parents in the front seat...in the middle of the day (we had a blanket and I pretended I was cold and tired, needed to lay down for a bit)

:)

hmmmm....

on the bathroom floor of a hotel suite during a party (actually the party was winding down & most people had crashed)

on my kitchen floor as soon as my gf had walked through the back door

in the woods at Walden Pond not far from the original site of Thoreau's cabin

on the night train from Edinburgh to London....we did it on the bottom bunk, then we went up & had a second round on the top bunkB|

got a hand job (didn't finish though) one evening while walking down the street from the restaurant to my house...guess she didn't wanna wait!

once gave a handjob ("two-finger job??") to my gf (managed to finish her off, too!) , while I was visitng my older brother & he and his wife were in the kitchen & we were waiting in the living room.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Sex with mom and dad in the room (Shhhhh!)

---------------

Ok, do you mean that your mom and dad were in the room, or that you with mom and dad was in the room???

;)

-S

I mean laying on the couch with my then GF in the TV room whilsts her folks watched their favorite sitcoms ehehe!

Not MY mom silly :-)

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!