rhino

9-11, something Kmart did that is cool.. Picture attached.

:|Very nice indeed,I sit here and realize that I'll never forget where I was when I heard the news while driving my bigrig and the small truckstop I stopped in to find a TV that was crammed full of drivers in the flyspeck town of FT. Stockton,TX. Just like older folks with Pearl Harbor and JFK ect...
Chile"the crip"Relleno.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

:|Very nice indeed,I sit here and realize that I'll never forget where I was when I heard the news while driving my bigrig and the small truckstop I stopped in to find a TV that was crammed full of drivers in the flyspeck town of FT. Stockton,TX. Just like older folks with Pearl Harbor and JFK ect...
Chile"the crip"Relleno.

Yes, awsome picture.
Same here Chile. I was on Hwy 63, heading across Arkansas to Jonesboro. I couldn't concentrate on the road, so I pulled over, turned on the TV in the sleeper, and called my family to tell them I loved them, and that I was ok.
God Bless.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Use to fly out of Brooklyn. A favorite flight was past the VZ Bridge and the Statue of Liberty, and then up the Hudson River past the towers. They were always impressive giants on the southern part of Manhattan. Even at night when crossing way north over Central Park, they stood out as beacons. Always wondered if I could fly between them, but figured the FAA would get involved if I did. Once had an $8 beer in Windows on the World. What a view. I will miss them.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.