moodyskydiver

Your age?

Ehemmmm(clears throat) Actually there is only one place in the world that produces champagne and that is in France. Anything else is actually sparkling wine which in the Americas is dubbed champagne.
And so goes the lesson for this day.........class dismissed.:P

The puny French sued over that. Nevertheless, the Korbel Chapagnery (place they make 'sparkling wine') is the best tour in the Napa region.

That's not beer, it's ale. Pfftle!:P

Success:

At age 1, success is not peeing in your pants
At age 7, success is having friends
At age 16, success is being able to drive
At age 21, success is having sex
At age 30, success is having money
At age 50, success is having money
At age 60, success in having sex
At age 70, success is being able to drive
At age 80, success is still having friends
At age 90, success is not peeing in your pants

HawHaw!
I showed this to my 92 YO Mother and she threw a diaper at me. >:(

I'm 64. I'm having surgury on my left hand tomorrow and the doctor told me to not bend my fingers for 2 weeks but my right hand is OK so I can still................never mind.
Carl

Nevertheless, the Korbel Chapagnery (place they make 'sparkling wine') is the best tour in the Napa region.

I'll debate that and say that the Domaine Chandon is the BEST tour there....
But what do I know, except that you mix OJ with that bubbly stuff to get Momosa's
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Nevertheless, the Korbel Chapagnery (place they make 'sparkling wine') is the best tour in the Napa region.

I'll debate that and say that the Domaine Chandon is the BEST tour there....
But what do I know, except that you mix OJ with that bubbly stuff to get Momosa's

OK, let's do a Cessna jump some Saturday morning at Santa Rosa, and then go do a taste-off. Get the DZ.com invaders up here for a nice long tasting and a back rub.

One of the greatest pleasures in life is making fun of the wine tasting ritual. My favorite is when you're supposed to sip air up through a mouthful of the wine, but instead lean way back and gargle it.:P

One of the many great things about California is being able to drink any kind of wine with any kind of food.

I was in Tahiti a long time ago and had a glass of red with some fish, and I thought the poor French folks at my table would die. They spontaneously learned English after having pretended not to speak it.

Ah Califas!

Hey Lummy, if you really want to get wasted, drink that champagne-analog with a straw! Hoo-wah.

Hey Lummy, if you really want to get wasted, drink that champagne-analog with a straw! Hoo-wah.

Someone was telling me that Peach Schnapps and Champagne are supposed to be really good. Haven't tried it tho...

Actually , a Jump and wine tasting sounds like fun. Then again, ANYTHING and jumping sounds good ;)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I'm 35.

Ok, Now how old were you when you did your first jump?

I was 34 - FJC - Static-Line - Saturday, Aug. 25th 2001.

Anyone else here who was that old before they started?

AFF level one, April 7, 2001, I was 38.

I was supposed to do it on April fools, but we got winded out.

Anyone else here who was that old before they started?

I was 34 also....had a little mid-life crisis thing going on. Boy am I glad about that!! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon