mujie96

Skydiver Pets

Yeah pretty much the only time he looks happy is when he is sprawled out in bed with someone scratching his belly and chin.....Of course that usually means he has the same look, just with drool running down his chin. :P But that is his happy look.

Actually he is a pure breed persian full name "Cat Springs Memnocks My Game" got him from a breeded that wasn't treating him very well. Basically although he loved his ladies and knew what to do ;) couldn't get them knocked up. Turns out both his little boys were in his abdomen. (poor baby had to have 2 surgeries to get them taken out)
Fly it like you stole it!

OK ok, I'll be serious. This is Sadie, my Registered Creme and Buff Cocker Spaniel.
Registered name, Sadie My Shadow, cause that's exactly what she has been since the day I got her!

Edited to include the actual pic.... oops
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

sadie.JPG

Canuck, your cat has got the greatest face. I would love one like that but I always seem to be rescuing little mutt cats from something. They love me though, completely and totally unconditionally as long as their food is on time.
Jess

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

awww! they are so cute!

We have so many animals on our place that it aint even funny!8 horses(with another baby on the way)4 dogs,2 cats,and 2 ferrets.The 2 ferrets (Harley&Brady)1of the dogs(Sabre)and one cat(DamnCat) are mine.Thank God we have 76 acres for 'em to play on!

I cant find any other pics.So heres a pic of my puppy,Sabre.

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Sabre2.JPG

Okay, not the sweet puppy picture, but this is Piper. If I get the scanner working again, I'll post his puppy pics, talk about cute...
Yep, named after the plane manufacturer...couldn't come up with a skydiving name that suited the wife and since I got him for her as a present, I thought it would be in bad taste to insist. She actually came up with the name.
Piper is the greatest. Sweet, humble, not a mean bone in his body (and trust me, my two nephews and niece pushed his patience to the core) and can run down the fastest cat. I swear that dog can do mach 3, with his ears pulled back.
I'm sad thinking about him, because he hasn't lived with us for the past year. Seriously, I miss my dog. My wife and I live in a duplex with no inside animals, and while we do have a back yard, there is no fence (and I don't do the chained up thing). He currently lives in my in-law's big back yard, 30 + miles away. sniff...sniff :(

Matt
A well-informed person is somebody who has the same views and opinions as yours.

piperside.JPG

Here is a couple of pics of my baby, Jake. He truly is spoiled rotten. We don't have kids, so he gets all the attention. He runs the house! I love him though.

Luna

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!

Mvc-007f.jpg

snack.JPG

all cats are evil!!

Yeah, but mummies are scared of them so i feel much safer having my kitty around. On a side note, i took my kitty with me in the car while i was running errands today. I discovered that she does NOT like the carwash.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!