mujie96

Skydiver Pets

I think the little one would dig the DZ but the big one's a chicken. Little one's new thing is flipping himself onto his head against a wall, I think he's trying to tell me I should learn to freefly. Thanks pop, they are my beautiful babies. Kitty pics always make me smile, and I figure everyone might need a smile today.
Jess

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

i have had my jack russell terrier to the dz the last two labour day boogies, he's always a hit with the ladies! ..then there's the other dog (shih tzu), three cats, two ferrets and one chinchilla.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

harley.jpg

harleyhead.jpg

Sunshine
I see you're putting your critter to work in the kitchen. How'd you manage that? All that mine wants to do all day long is eat, poop and sleep.
PS: What happened to you picture? On my monitor here at work, it seems to have been widened and seems a little squewed. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Aww, geez. I thought you wanted to know how many skydiver pets we had. ;)
I don't have any, but I bet Skymama, jumperpaula, skybytch, sunshine, jessica, ect. have plenty.....
time to duck....:P
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

You guys have been wanting me to show you my boobies, but I'd much rather show you my pussy. ;)

Here she is...we took her in from a friend, because she was getting beat up at that house by the older cat that was there. Oddly enough, she has the same name as my ex mother-in-law. I'm sure I'm going to suffer emotional damage from this!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Phoebe.JPG