emm_sson

Wanted: a complete equipment for beginners!

Hi everybody!

I am new in the sport and I am looking for a complete equipment for a beginner. I need a 190 sqf.

Does anyone have any to sell me?

OR is anyone going to Europe or Sweden soon and can take a complete rigger with her/him? Of course you will be payed!

Thank you!

Best regards

//Emma

As amusing as the comments were, if you're going to tease the non-native English speaker on their first post here, try to at least give some proper advice after. It took Joey, of all people, to provide some appropriate input to this beginner. Let's just hope Joey doesn't also advise on canopy selection :P

"So many fatalities and injuries are caused by decisions jumpers make before even getting into the aircraft. Skydiving can be safe AND fun at the same time...Honest." - Bill Booth

JeffCa

As amusing as the comments were, if you're going to tease the non-native English speaker on their first post here, try to at least give some proper advice after. It took Joey, of all people, to provide some appropriate input to this beginner. Let's just hope Joey doesn't also advise on canopy selection :P

You are right, of course.
Joey done good.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239