christoofar

Weekend Numbers

1:1:0
1 - Woohoo...finally ended that dreaded dry spell
1 - Learned valuable lesson...not to jump when hungover
0 - finally a weekend where I don't owe a case

-----------------------------------------------------
When you're going to extremes...you taste adrenaline!!

1:4:1
One set of "new" rental gear more appropriate to my size (YEAY!) landed standing up on the first try. Also one hour spent in the back of a King Air looking for a hole in the clouds.
4 jumps.
1 case of beer which I still owe for landing out after looking for a hole for an hour.
Jess

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

7:0:1

Took 7 kids bowling by myself for one of the three birthday parties this weekend. They all survived.

first frickin dent in my truck (bumper at least) after I backed up into one of those shtupid cement poles they put in front of doors so Moh rons don't back into the bldg. They could at least make them high enuf to be viewable in the rear view mirror so one can see them while talking on the cell phone. Shessh....
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I demo'd a Vengeance this weekend. A 97 and a 107. I want to try a Velocity if possible next weekend. I am need of speed...B|

You should try the Icarus Tandem canopy, I saw a TM get some awesome swoop out of one this weekend :)

--
Hook high, flare on time

Not the best numbers in the world...I blame that on clouds/father's birthday/more excuses blah.

But, I had so much fun at Hinckley this weekend....and Smooth....where were you?????

Val: sorry I missed you!!! . . . I don't have a good excuse .... can I use your "blame it on clouds/.../more excuses blah" ;)

Will you be there this weekend??

Val: sorry I missed you!!! . . . I don't have a good excuse .... can I use your "blame it on clouds/.../more excuses blah" ;)

Will you be there this weekend??

Of course! I can hear the Casa calling my name already! I think the corn's also calling my name, but I'm gonna try to avoid it.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Good news Val, Corn is starting to go down (harvested, get your mind out of the gutter) here in Ohio. Plus the Casa is here waiting on you, its calling your name.

BTW with you its not the corn, its the fenses and lakes ;)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

7:1:1;)
7 - jumps this weekend. Only 7 because it rained on Saturday afternoon and I was pretty late at the DZ
1 - first off landing in a field full of cow shit. Was a good out though;)
1 - first day at the DZ when I did not touch a beer. What a great feeling. I was affraid I would have to call Betty Ford. I know skydiving and all, but I just can't drink all the time:$
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

7:1:1

The proper format is HUMPS (or other interesting number):JUMPS:BEER (owed for firsts)

So by the way I read it, your's should be more like ?:7:2 - ya didn't tell us:7 jumps:first cow shit landing and first day at the dz without a beer. ;)

We prefer green bottles for those two cases you now owe :P

Well Lisa, when we meet, rest assured I will take good care of contributing to your morning after headache;). I said I can't drink all the time, but when the going gets tough.....Beware of my magic drinking powersB|.
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275