fudd

Bin Laden reported dead!

ok I didnt bother opening the link but do you really think this is an Official al quieda link? i mean common terrorist who had the capability to do that must know the secret sharing is a weakness.
maybe it is officail and its there so the rest of the world can read and believe what "al" wants them to believe.

btw-
"its not like they live in caves"
the comment cracked me up! thanks!
My photos

My Videos

(Please email fudd for the URL - sangiro)

Not that I'm trying to argue, but I think we should publish the website in as many places as possible...it's sure to clog their server's 14k connection.

Unlikely to shut them down, and there are much easier ways to do that! But why would you want to do it anyway? Wouldn't it make more sense for those in the know to keep it up and check who visits? ;)

From where I stand this site will not be a vehicle to link to their cause, (one link is one too many). I also have no particular desire to have my IP show up repetitively as a "referrer" on everyone's logs who just happens to be monitoring that site.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Well, it to late for me to change the title again to "fridays funnies..."
Tasteless...
Anyway, I won't email the url anybody else who asks now. Just found out that the American Embassady may move in next door to me. If I keep sending out Al-Quaida terrorist urls to everybody I'll guess I'll have the FBI, CIA, NSA agents knocking down my door soon...:S:)Now I have to huury packing my bag/jumpsuit and rigg and head off to the dz for a whole week....B|
And the weather looks great. Blue skies

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.