Deyan

Multicam 1000D Cordura source

Para-Gear doesn't have it and all other places I know don't sell less than 5 yards... but I need 2.

I rather buy it from somewhere in EU, but if you guys know a place in the US, it's also good!

Thanks
"My belief is that once the doctor whacks you on the butt, all guarantees are off" Jerry Baumchen

Deyan

Para-Gear doesn't have it and all other places I know don't sell less than 5 yards... but I need 2.

I rather buy it from somewhere in EU, but if you guys know a place in the US, it's also good!

Thanks

You could contact a manufacturer that has it, generally they're willing to help out with small orders like that. You could even say you're repairing a few rigs with that material and want it directly from the gear mfgr.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Thanks for that ;)

I thought about it, but as I said maybe somebody know a place in EU that I can use in the future. Shipping stuff overseas is a pain in the ... :S

"My belief is that once the doctor whacks you on the butt, all guarantees are off" Jerry Baumchen

Deyan

Thanks for that ;)

I thought about it, but as I said maybe somebody know a place in EU that I can use in the future. Shipping stuff overseas is a pain in the ... :S

Do any of the EU mfgrs use it? ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Do any of the EU mfgrs use it? ;)

What EU mfgrs?! :ph34r:

On a more serious note, I'm not aware of any of them using it!