quatorze

HELP.

Would really love to have some input from all over. I am getting married in May and for the lady that we are having sing at our wedding to be ready to sing what we ask it is time to start figuring out what we want sung. My problem is that for two weeks or more I have been drawing complete blanks. I would love some help. BTW I have already tried to get approval for the Divynals "I touch myself" but I got a no go on that one.[:/]

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

At my wedding we had 2 songs played: Colour My World by Chicago and True Companion by Marc Cohn.

Do you have any songs that are special to the two of you? Let me say, any romantic songs that are special to you?

Luna

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!

You mean "my Dingaling" by Chuck Berry?

Sorry, bad joke.

That is where my problem is, there have been so many times that we danced to or shared a look concerning so many different songs that I am inundated with information to the point of being clueless. I was kind of hoping that in posting the original thread that the light bulb would turn on but so far no such luck.[:/]

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

Have you tried doing a search on something like "romantic songs" or "wedding songs"? I'm sure there must be sites out there that have lists of songs that would be appropriate for a wedding, and reading through them might help the light bulb go off quicker. Good luck to you! Let us know what you pick!

Luna

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!

For the wedding I'd recommend The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack (I think it was). For the Honeymoon Hotel I'd recommend Love in an Elevator - Aerosmith, and for a month after the Honeymoon - Michael McDonald/Patti LaBelle - On My Own ;)
Congratulations from across the 'pond'.
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

Are you talking during the ceremony or at the reception?

One of the most beautiful operatic pieces I can think of is Ave Maria, by Schuebert. It'd be perfect for the wedding march. There's an interesting Neville Brothers rendition floating around somewhere too, but I recomend you avoid that one. ;)

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.