AndyMan

Joe Jennings makes "AutoWeek" magazine!

Oh yeah. I'd be there with bells on.

My favorite quote from the article: "There have been no close calls, near misses or injuries in any of the jumps". Funny.

Everybody see how close Living Room #2 landed to the ground crew in Good Stuff? Or when Joe impacted with the car in freefall? Scary, but funny.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

/. post nr 1

Just to clarify the "chuteless" jump, the stuntman who did its name is Greg Gasson. You can see the full video of it on the DVD called "Good Stuff", which you can buy from www.joejennings.com

/. post nr 2

Joe films these, and puts them on DVD - his most recent one is called "Good Stuff" - and you can buy it from www.joejennings.com. Buy it. It's worth it. Lots of incredible (and funny!) work.

/. post nr 3

Anyways I hate to make a post that's largely a sales pitch for a DVD, but for gods sake check this out. It's called "Good Stuff", and you can get it on www.joejennings.com

Short term memory problems? ;)
---
PCSS #10

Oh yeah. I'd be there with bells on.

My favorite quote from the article: "There have been no close calls, near misses or injuries in any of the jumps". Funny.

Everybody see how close Living Room #2 landed to the ground crew in Good Stuff? Or when Joe impacted with the car in freefall? Scary, but funny.

_Am

Actually, Andy...I believe that was Olav who got smacked by that first car. If you have the DVD, watch it with the commentary turned ON. He tells you all of that "behind the scenes" info and that was one of them.

:)
http://www.brandonandlaura.com