JeffGordon

Buzz Aldrin punches man

The sad thing is Buzz will be in paper again issuing an apology trying to fend off the inevitable BS lawsuit. :(

Who knows, since this was the 'third encounter', Buzz might be able to counter-sue the idiot for stalking (or something). Dunno, not an attorney, there might be some sort of pattern that the guy was a trouble maker.

Matt
A well-informed person is somebody who has the same views and opinions as yours.

I recently finished reading "Men From Earth" by Buzz Aldrin (published in 1989). I highly recommend it for anyone with even the slightest interest in man's journey from the early days of rocketry to Neil and Buzz walking on the moon.

The political powers chose to have the first man on the moon not be a warrior, but a scientist. Probably best, considering the political climate at the time.

It had more to do with the seating arrangments in the lunar module... Buzz Aldrin has a doctrate in Astronautics from MIT ... Neil Armstrong was a navy attack jet pilot ... both are warriors of the highest degree!

Actually, I love this conspiracy stuff. It's the greatest fiction around. Look up stuff on the secret Montauk Point time travel experiments. According to one guy there are "deer sentinels" roaming the Montauk National Park (Long Island) observing intruders. My guess is that they were brought by the monster that came through the time rift during their experiments. The government refuses to talk to me about this. I think they're hiding something.

Go Buzz!

-Doug
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher