jigneshsoni

I had a blast

There are many of you who already know how bad it was going for me when I first tried to learn to Skydive. For some reason, honestly I still don't know the reasons, it was not working out for me. I tried and tried, I tried very hard, I do know that.

Finally I could not handle it. I could not afford to keep spending money and not progress. I finally gave up. Not on sky diving, but not spending money and not progressing.

I never actually gave up sky diving. I sky dived in my mind for 2 long years. It was not a good feeling. I kept analyzing what I was doing wrong. Still don't know. I did have lot of other things going on in my life. I always knew and that I will come back. I always knew I wanted this very bad. I always knew I will do it. I just did not know when since all my terrible experiences.

I finally decided to come back. It was not easy. But I did come back. I did my first IAD jump and .....

IT WAS A BLAST. IT WAS SO WONDERFUL.

I jumped after 2 years and my first jump went so great. I just don't have the right words to describe it.. But I can say I had my first stand up landing. WOW. I still can't believe this.

I can't wait to complete the rest of my training and get my "A" I want this SO BAD.

Congrats Jigs B| I am so glad you've found an instruction method that works for you! This -

IT WAS A BLAST. IT WAS SO WONDERFUL.

is so different to those old posts!

Keep us updated on the progress!
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

After my last post, I did the following:

2 more IAD jumps
1 freefall jump
20 minutes in Tunnel.

I feel so good now. I have started having fun now. I find myself so much more relaxed now as compared to what it used to be, I can't wait to finish the rest of my training and get my "A"

That's awesome! I'm so glad to hear is continuing to work for your. Let us know when you get your A!

Thanks. I will definitely let everybody know when that day comes. It seems to be far, but I will make it there. I normally don't drink, but I want to get drunk so bad to celebrate this when it happens.