pop

new canopy

Just downsized from a Sabre 170 to a Stiletto 150. All I can say is WOW!!!!! Stilettto freakin's rocks What a bad ass canopy. Super responsive and flies like a champ. I feel like a little kid who got a new toy.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Right on POP. I have been a Stiletto addict for quite a while now. The past few weekends though I have demo'd Vengeance 97. 107, and 120. I think the 120 was my favorite. I really really really like the Vengeance which seems just like a Stiletto just a bit more twitchy. Swoops were phatty!!

Be safe on that thing my friend, be safe period. Lookin forward to seeing you in a couple of weeksB|

Be safe on that thing my friend, be safe period

I keep hearing suggestions that I should jump a 119 Xaos. It sounded like a pretty cool idea until I figured out that the wing loading was going to be about 1.9....:o I really would like one just because the openings look SOOOOO pretty on video. B|

I think I want to demo a Xaos also but I just think that super super highly loaded cross braced rockets are too impractical. If I had the money I'd have one of everything for when the mood fit me. I am trying to figure out the best all around canopy. I think the Stiletto is one of those all around great canopies. They're easy to pack, soft openings(most of the time) zippy with good swooping abilities and also able to hang out in sky and not drop like a rock. Still I wanna try a Xaos too:P

>Just downsized from a Sabre 170 to a Stiletto 150. All I can say is
> WOW!!!!! Stilettto freakin's rocks What a bad ass canopy. Super
> responsive and flies like a champ. I feel like a little kid who got a
> new toy.

Cool! Be careful on it until you get the hang of it, then start learning flat turns and flare turns. Knowing them will both give you better landings and might just save your life if something unexpected happens.

i would compare a sabre less to a mustang and more to a honda :)

i think we was refering to one of those shitty 82 rustangs with an inline 6 in it.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

more to a honda

So your girlfriend rolls a honda
plays work out tapes by Fonda
But Fonda ain't got no motor
in back of her honda
My ananconda don't want none
unless you've got buns hun
You can do side bends or situps
but please don't lose that butt.

:ph34r:

Hey, I liked my Nova 150. It only collapsed on me once out of about 100 jumps, and I was only like 2 feet above the ground. Someone happened to catch that landing on video, and it shows the three outer end cells collapsing. I managed to slide through the pea gravel and save the landing though:)