Airhead

Skychick Beauty Tips...?

good thing about dating skydiving people and scuba diving people is that you don't have to spend to much time fixing yourself up because they have seen you in your worst. ;)

Are you sure that "worst" is the correct word, if you are dating diving people they probably feel that you are at your best

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

Hmmm...I scuba, I skydive, wakeboard, surf...and I still wear a light natural make up. I like it...and whether it comes off or not, I still think I look my best, not my worst. I know what you meant though...just wanted to make one last reply to this thread;). I also attached a scuba-pic.

carescuba.jpg

Loreal and i have gone through a lot of rough times...but it stays on right through the next day! Sorry, but im all about eye art!

Oh yeah Mandy like you need a damn thing!!! Good thing you're spoken for cuz I had the blokes at the hangar asking 1001 questiions.......UGH!!
Next time I won't answer them unless they pay me....oh wait!! Now there's an idea..........bwahhhhhhhh

it's hard to take someone seriously when they claim they are really into healthy living - and then they light up a cigarette.

I drink. I smoke. I eat red meat (lots of it). I love eggs. Soda? Sure, but no diet stuff please. I love fast food.
I have an average blood pressure of 95/75, bordering on Hypotension. What the heck? I eat msg by the bucket.
My last total Cholesterol level was less than 100. That's the good and the bad. Hmmm, I happen to enjoy eating oysters too....
I'm almost 6 feet tall. I eat like a pig. I'm not picky about what I eat, yet I seem to be doing ok. Maybe I'm just lucky. Maybe not. Mabye the government should do a study on me, and figure out why I never get sick. (I've had the flu 2 times in my life, with the last being over 20 years ago.)
Just remember people, health can be helped, but sometimes it may be genetic.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

*disclaimer* I am not, nor do I profess to be a beauty *disclaimer*

I do not, however, believe in false advertising.
On the same token, I do not false advertise, I am me, just plain ol me. What you see is what you get. I do not own a "push up bra" and I feel absolutely no need to wear makeup during any sport. At the gym, hiking, riding horses, skydiving, rockclimbing, etc., the hair goes back in a pony tail or under a cap, sometimes I remember lip balm sometimes I dont. I really could care less. Once it is all over and I am dripping with sweat, a shower returns me to my normal state. If it is a special occasion, or a formal affair, I will apply only the basics.
For any kind of sport, it just seems pointless to me. Just my opinion.
Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...

Make up on a jump plane in 90 degree weather don't mix.

I do not wear make -up when I jump. Who cares?

Powdering my nose is the last thing on my mind on the plane.:)
Jump without make up and then take a long hot shower wash your hair then put your make-up on.

tip: NEVER buy drug store make-up.;)

"you don't have to spend to much time fixing yourself up because they have seen you in your worst"
At a boogie, a girl walked unsteadily about 10:00am. She was holding a cup of water. I told her that he should sit down, she didn't look too well. She told me that if she sat down she would feel sicker. I told her that she wasn't standing too well either. This was the result of mas tequila and no sleep yet. Finally, she sits down...this lasts 90 seconds and it is a sprint to the porta-john. We are 20 feet from the outhouse and hearing RAAAAAALLLPH 4 times. She stumbles out.
I am thinking - barfing 3 times for last nights tequila and the last time when you realize where you have been repeatedly placing your face. :P

I do not wear make -up when I jump. Who cares?

And you look fine without it.

Here's the thing...

At some point, sometime, the person you're (and I'm talking "you" in the general sense, not you specifically Tiff) trying to impress is going to see you without your makeup on. Then what?

I mean it's one thing to sort of do yourself up for a formal event. That's sort of expected. But for day-to-day stuff, I just don't see the point.

Plus if I'm licking someone's face I don't want a mouthful of Maybelline. Yuk. :S

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Nice pic ,

For my few pennies worth , while we're jumping I'm not sure I really notice what people look like . I do enjoy seeing people who have taken just a little time to look after their image afterwards or before though , in the same way I try to start the day looking reasonably kempt and make some attempt to do the same at the end of it.

I hate it when I wake up at the DZ and I look like I've been ten rounds with Taz, whilst I cultivate a sketchy adrenaline junkie look I prefer it to be by design rather than by having spent the night curled up in the back of a Jeep Cherokee. I like women to look like they care about their apearance , because I care about mine. That doesn't mean they have to look like roller skate Barbie , it does mean that they have take just a little time to augment their natural beauty.

BTW - Clinique, my ex was a scuba instructor and managed to look like an advertisment for them just after surfacing - gawd only knows what they make it out of though.....and were bunnies hurt in the process? Perhaps squirrels?;)

NOW FEATURING TRAILER TRASH BARBIE®!

Featuring¹:

o Daisy dukes
o Red pumps
o Off-color lipstick
o Non-matching nails
o Baby in left arm
o Cigarette in right hand
o TONS of eye-shadow and mascara (extra available in pint size)

Barbie® sports a men's jersey tee and also has swappable cutoff jeans with K-swiss sneakers. You can accessorize Barbie's hair with insertable permanent hair curlors!

¹Alchohol addiction sold seperately.

<>

I've thought about having it changed to that too but suspect my prospects of getting another job if I lose this one will be much reduced as a direct result . My brother has his changed to 'Tristan Speed' , brilliant!

My real name is Edwin , not got quite the same ring ... I like it , but not as much as Fishy.

Bizarrely I've now got another name too , Chris DeBar from Bombsquad freefly decided I should be called 'Rollo' , for no apparent reason , although if I ever get pudgy it'll work well......

Well to add my two pesos, I must say that makeup on women generaly does not look good. It does not add beauty, quite to the contrary. A woman with makeup is like a plastic flower:S. Be natural, be yourselves but for Christ's sake shave your legs and armpits;)
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Well to add my two pesos, I must say that makeup on women generaly does not look good. It does not add beauty, quite to the contrary. A woman with makeup is like a plastic flower:S. Be natural, be yourselves but for Christ's sake shave your legs and armpits;)

You like your moist oven-baked cookies without catching hair on your teeth, eh?
:D:D:ph34r::ph34r::D:D