Pammi

It's cool being a chick at the strippers :)

You get SO much more attention then the guys do!! Totally off the subject, but had to talk about it and I don't think the gals at work would look at me quite the same way again if I chat with them about the good time I had when they unzipped my top...several times (wish I could say I thought of wearing a vest with a zipper on purpose, but was terribly glad that I did after I got there!).

Truly, I had the best time I've had in a long while last weekend. Had my first lap dance and a fantastic time watching the little Mexican chick about tear Merrick's shirt buttons off with her teeth (I love how she purrs in your ear!) I've been to the strippers several times before, but never with the "fuck it, give me that roll of dollars" attitude.

Anyway..been dying to talk about my weekend, and heaven knows I can't at the law firm! (Then again, they don't expect it of me there, so perhaps my friends there might surprise ME too!)

Pammi... I love you. I love strippers. But I am NEVER setting foot into a strip club with you on my birthday again.:$

But, if you have some video you want to share of your recent adventure, I'll be glad to help with the editing!

Kris
"Operation Melons is a GO!"
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

oh yeah! i once lived with 2 in florida, the best time to be had is to go with them to another club their friends work at....ah, life is good..

i may have to wander into one this week with anna to help purge that foul image skymama posted :(

Pammi... I love you. I love strippers. But I am NEVER setting foot into a strip club with you on my birthday again.:$"

Chicken :P

(Got so busy at work last week, I didn't get to even check this thread again and I'm bored today)

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You get SO much more attention then the guys do!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that right? BWAHAHAHAHA! Not sure that applies all the time, does it, Pammi?

Hmm...what are ya trying to say there Chuckie? >:( ;)

ROFL - I know what Chuckie's talkin about... I saw the whole thing man, it was breast assault on the monkey, you were totally innocent.

AAHHH... I see ;)

I love you too Kev ;);)

Gawd, can you imagine a bunch of us Dz.com'ers at the titty bar?! What a blast that'd be!

Pam

I have to say I have a shmeful amount of hours logged in Strip clubs. Not cuz I'm a pervert more so that I spent several years as a "Provert" ;) . I worked in the clubs for several years and still drop by to see old friends on occasion.

It's funny the girls that hated me when i worked there practically rape me when i see them now. The only thing I miss about the job is the $ and hours, both were perfect for a skydiver.

kwak
Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????