kinney29

Would you eat a penis for $50,000

I don't know if any of you saw Fear Factor last night, but they had to eat the members of a bull, a deer, an elk and a water buffalo. The worst part is you could still see the hair.

So the questions is would you do it if it wasn't garunteed you would win the 50 grand?

Side note: Coolio won the celebrity Boot Camp. Is there any more of a washed up personality than him. Last week I saw him doing a special on America's funniest home video and I'm sure he's been on Hollywood squares (the meca for all washed-up hollywood types.)

It would definitely need to be cooked better, perhaps marinated in some teriyaki or something - OR I'd need a bunch of nice, spicey mustard to go along with it- The last guy didn't seem to have much of a problem with it-

Other than that, I'll pretty much eat anything that doesn't eat me first-- (exception - internal organs--)

Easy Does It

I was pretty grossed out by them eating the cockroaches the week before. I don't think I could do the penis either. I'd do most of the other kind of stunts that they do, but the eating stuff is just so disgusting!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Prairie oysters anyone?

So, to anybody who answered NO WAY, what exactly do you think goes into burgers, sausages, meat pies, gravy, stock, etc........Not to mention Haggis:P
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Prairie oysters anyone?

So, to anybody who answered NO WAY, what exactly do you think goes into burgers, sausages, meat pies, gravy, stock, etc........Not to mention Haggis:P

wouldn't haggis be a challenge all on it's own? :)
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

ok, instead of 50-grand, how about dinner and some drinks?

Tee hee. It takes about 3-4 drinks to get me drunk and i expect my extra value meal to be supersized!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I was pretty grossed out by them eating the cockroaches the week before. I don't think I could do the penis either. I'd do most of the other kind of stunts that they do, but the eating stuff is just so disgusting!

I totally agree with you. I don't think that someone would be "affraid" of EATING something (thus eliminating the FEAR factor).... I can understand someone being grossed out by it, but not scared.

However, if they had to personally remove the bull's or water-buffalo's privates themselves, now that would be some good fear factor material, wouldn't it?