zrarnold

Stunts Adventure Equip. Eclipse

I have an Eclipse container and am looking for a new reserve free bag and pilot chute. Does anybody know where I can get them still? Is there a substitute that I can use instead? I have heard that the Vector2 will work.

Does anybody have any info on these?

How about any shops that can custom make a reserve free bag?

Western Parachute sales in Oregon. You know 1 800 call Ralph. I think he has that kind of stuff. Also a Master rigger can determine compatibility between TSO'ed components. If say a Vector freebag was a good fit,(hint,hint) A Master rigger could choose to use it along with the pilot chute.

I have an Eclipse container and am looking for a new reserve free bag and pilot chute. Does anybody know where I can get them still? Is there a substitute that I can use instead? I have heard that the Vector2 will work.

Does anybody have any info on these?

How about any shops that can custom make a reserve free bag?

What size Eclipse? I probably have a spring but I don't think I have a Freebag larger than an A. VectorII parts have been known to be used as a replacement.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Thanks for the help. I'm not sure what size the container is. I wasn't even aware that Eclipse had manufactured more then one size and I don't have the rig with me right now. There was a PD160 reserve in it that fit perfect if that's any help for the sizing. Thanks.

It's probably a size C. A PD 160R can fit in a B but it's pretty Tight. I looked for one but I don't have one for a size C.

The first sizing of freebags were very tight so if you had one size up (D), it was a much better fit. They eventually up sized the Freebags.

Good luck. You can use a compatible Vector if necessary.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto