shibu

New Infinity Containers in Stock?

I was hoping to get a used container but was unable to & the season has started.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get a new Infinity rig from stock so the lead time would be closer to 4 week (as opposed to 13 weeks)?

I know you can do this with the Mirage G4, Wings, Icon Pro or Javelin Odyssey but I was hoping for an Infinity rig.

I was hoping to get a used container but was unable to & the season has started.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get a new Infinity rig from stock so the lead time would be closer to 4 week (as opposed to 13 weeks)?

I know you can do this with the Mirage G4, Wings, Icon Pro or Javelin Odyssey but I was hoping for an Infinity rig.

what's the rush bro? it's not like you're gonna downsize anytime soon are you?

what's the rush bro? it's not like you're gonna downsize anytime soon are you?

The only reason I feel rushed is that I do not have a rig and don't want to mis out on 13 weeks of jumping.

I know it's not answering your question, but if you were to consider a Vector they still have a couple of full camo rigs that can be out the door in fairly quickly, in limited sizes.
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

VSE just had a special (Free rush service), you missed it by like a week. You may try to give them or dealer a call, they just had all slots full, but may be they may squeeze you in.

I saw that special right after it was over.

I don't mind paying for the rush service if they can get it to me in 4-6 weeks.