matt3sa

Sigma 1 370 no eyelets to stow brakes on Vectran??????

it came back with you "cat eye" to put the main and flare toggle through?

Maybe the rigger thought came up with a new mod for the sigma...the "Icarus mod" B|

Yeah, thats not right.

We're not fucking flying airplanes are we, no we're flying a glorified kite with no power and it should be flown like one! - Stratostar

Check the brake line length. My first thought was that they made the brake line ending with the loop to stow the toggles but forgot to add the lower couple of feet once they made the loop. If your line is short, making the lowers is pretty easy.

True, you paid for a full line set and you should get a full line set but is it worth the postage? I'd call the rigger and ask about it.

My DZO is a banker, not a skydiver. He sent one of our Sigma 370's out for a reline. I don't yet know the details of who he sent it to, but why are there no eyelets to stow the brakes? I don't like it.

My DZO is a banker, not a skydiver. He sent one of our Sigma 370's out for a reline. I don't yet know the details of who he sent it to, but why are there no eyelets to stow the brakes? I don't like it.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you are only missing the brake setting for the flare toggles. The new Sigma 2 line sets no longer stow the brakes on the flare toggles, just the main toggles. So this would mean you only have one cats eye on each side instead of two per side. If you have zero brake settings then that would be a different issue entirely.
Either way I would think a DZO would have the experience to know this, or failing that, at least have the experience necessary to clarify the issue.