heftee

Naked skydiving

cold. at least at alti.

notes the tracking jump in shorts last week really rocked but left some appendages numb:(
but if you wanna do an nude one I’ll be happy to ‘support’ you
:)

Can you talk to my DZO I told him saturday we needed more female students so we could do a naked jump. He said not at my DZ you do you can find somewhere else to jump. He seems to think I would land off the DZ and in town creating a problem with the city.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

>me...nope.. some things just werent meant to be seen at 120 +
> mph... a naked body is one of them (IMHO)

Most of the people I jump with nude don't do it to be seen, or get on video (no video allowed) or make money. We just do it because it's fun.

Zenister

cold. at least at alti.

notes the tracking jump in shorts last week really rocked but left some appendages numb:(
but if you wanna do an nude one I’ll be happy to ‘support’ you
:)

I concur, that why, so far, I'm the only one to respond yes but wouldn't do it again.

Unless...unless...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poOZKQwgs0g

I had the bush!

billvon

>My goal is to do a naked demo jump into a nudist resort!

Been done. Amy has pictures.

As long as we're replying to decade-and-a -half old posts, I did a demo into a nudist colony for TV. Tom Sanders filmed it for the local (LA) CBS station.

I would love to get a copy of it.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Realizing this started a long time ago, but the poll is missing my option. More than once, but I'm too old for that any more... :)
Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

reading back through this makes me miss so many people. Chille. anyone see or hear from him? JT. He was on my wifes facebook but after his mom passed away he kind of faded off, and wingnut. Haven't heard from him in god knows how long and mouth. Havent heard from her in years either. Lots of amazing people have just faded off..

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

wmw999

Realizing this started a long time ago, but the poll is missing my option. More than once, but I'm too old for that any more... :)
Wendy P.

Same boat as Wendy but not that I am too old, others plead with me to not subject them to such an unforgettable sight, I believe the term eye bleach has been used...
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

I did it, and I'm not sure I'd do it again. I have pictures (one was posted on dz once) and video, but the videographer/photographer was just starting out, so half the time, I'm not even in the video and/or photos. Needless to say, I didn't pay for him to do video.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself