Sky_doggy

Cypres

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has had recent experience on the time taken to complete a 4 year service.

My unit has been in with SSK since 3/5/2013 but has only just moved to the "Servicing" status.

What has people's experiences been of late and how long have there units been in this status of "Servicing" before it get shipped back?

Thanks

They are running 3 to 4 weeks with the static electricity issue and hardware/software fix. Not easy to bring on more staff and train them in system. This is the first time in 22 years they've been beyond the 2 week turn around. As they catch up with those that were held in service while fix was figured out they will slowly get back to 2 weeks.

BTW this service also gets you user adjustable activation altitude.

IF you still need service this spring get it in now.
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

Just got an email saying mine is going to Germany for service. 4-6 week wait. Ive always been impressed by SSK's services, so I'm not to upset anyways.
We're not fucking flying airplanes are we, no we're flying a glorified kite with no power and it should be flown like one! - Stratostar

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has had recent experience on the time taken to complete a 4 year service.

My unit has been in with SSK since 3/5/2013 but has only just moved to the "Servicing" status.

What has people's experiences been of late and how long have there units been in this status of "Servicing" before it get shipped back?

Thanks

I have had 6 come back in the 5-6 week range over the last 3 months. That is now what I am telling my customers.

their website quotes 6 weeks (and have been for at least the last 3 weeks).
I am expecting a batch in the advertised lead time.

It would be sweet if you're right; I have two in since Jan 25th.