phreeloader

N3A accuracy

I picked up an N3 Audio because I liked the countdown feature as well as the electronic log book ... no worries I won't be using it to listen to MP3s

But my question is this.. When I started jumping my instructors all commented on how fast i fall, and when I jumped with a friend this weekend he had to work to keep up with me as well... So I know I know i'm falling pretty quick.. But according to the Log info my speed was 143 MPH on my last jump, that seems REALLY fast to me for belly flying, is this thing accurate? or is that in the realm of possibility?

[inline altimeter.jpg]

the link you posted really only talks about the N2 being discontinued... this is an N3 audio

But since no one else replied I guess i'll assume no one else is seeing problems with theirs, so maybe this is accurate? Or no one else uses an N3 or N3A so there isn't anyone to comment?

either way i'll just keep jumping it and see if it's consistent and draw my own conclusion. can't really go wrong that way :)