shadow

Most wanted!

Hello girls, this one's for you:

I've been lurking for a while and it seems like there are some really cute and maybe even impressive guys in these forums. So who do you think is the most wanted?

I'm only interested in hearing from singles. The Eloy thread got me thinking. If you could pick a guy here to "share your tent with", anyone, who would it be and why? Who would dare to say? :)

~ shadow

All of the dropzone.com guys are equally fabulous in their own way.

(I'm not going near this question!)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well, since the girls aren't playing, I'll bite!
Skymama- because she's got that sophisticated, but sexy quality about her.
Dove- because she's not afraid to tell you what she wants, and better yet, How she wants it!
And last, but definitely not least, Bbarnhouse- cause she's all kinds of mysterious! Yeah, I said it! What are you going to do about it!!! ;)

"pull high! It's lower than you think..."

Michele, you've been awfully hard on yourself lately... :( Maybe it's time for a little pick-me-up?
A pick-me-up and and turn me over for a big fat spanking!!! :P Cheer up already... You skydive for God's sake, that's 10 times better than sex will ever be!

"pull high! It's lower than you think..."

You know you want me Skymama.

how can that be, she's over college age 9not by much though:$).... :o:D:ph34r::)

Ha ha. Just because the average age of my girlfriend's has been like 20. Doesn't mean a thing there Dave. How old have your boyfriend's been?
Ray
P.S Parody not to be taken seriously Weid13 isnt Homosexual. And yes I have dated younger women. But Im no Bob H.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Yes, oh yes. But, unfortunately, I'm 17 years older than the girls you date.

Skymama- because she's got that sophisticated, but sexy quality about her.

Thank you diver123, that's very nice. Now, all you people who know me, and who know what a big dork I can be...you all just remember what he said!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

how can that be, she's over college age 9not by much though:$).... :o:D:ph34r::)

Ha ha. Just because the average age of my girlfriend's has been like 20. Doesn't mean a thing there Dave. How old have your boyfriend's been?
Ray
P.S Parody not to be taken seriously Weid13 isnt Homosexual. And yes I have dated younger women. But Im no Bob H.

I gotta say Bob H is DA MAN....