prepheckt

Genie...and three wishes, what would you wish for?

I would just wish to have retained my knoweldge of what I know now but, be---18 again/1st year pre-Med.(That includes remembering all winning lottery numbers:)

yep, I was supposed to go to Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine with a goal to become an Orthopedic surgeon [:/](All Dad's side of my family were Police/Cheifs,etc and Mom's side -Doctors & Stock brokers).
A peptic ulcer from stressing out had changed my plans.:S If it were not for Bobsled & Skeleton in my life back then, I would have given up on a lot more. I do NOT miss -30 weather though.
Skydiving is my soul's companion now.:)
"I see a little Stiletto with a man, Scaremush, scaremush..will you jump my Fandango!!":P

1) my own Dz

2) britney spears naked in my bed, with Christina Aguillera, and Alyssa Milanno, sitting naked on either side, peeling grapes to feed me

3) britney spears in my bed watching spaceballs 2: in search for more money;):P

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

FREE SKYDIVES FOREVER! AT MY DESTINED ALTITUDE;)

Two things might happen.

1) double mal...forever becomes a very short time.

2) your "destined altitude," becomes 25 feet. Enough to femur, not enough to do any life threatening damage, so as soon as you heal, you have to do it again.

Either way. Doesn't sound like too much fun. Here's to that never happening. :)

yes but you forgot..I GOT MY GENIE LAID!:P

Yes, and you've also got how many of your ex-girlfriends laid, and how did that work out? :D:D:D:D

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

yes but you forgot..I GOT MY GENIE LAID!

-----------------------------

Yes, and you've also got how many of your ex-girlfriends laid, and how did that work out?

well after I got the restraining order everything worked out fine.( those crazy ladies wouldnt leave me alone!)
My photos

My Videos

The setting: A cabaret in the 1930's. A director is auditioning different acts for a variety show.

The next candidate walks in carrying a box & says to the director, "Watch this!" And he opens the box and a little one-foot tall man hops out, and runs over to the piano, hops up, and starts playing. He's amazing. He's playing Fats Waller, Gershwin, classical, and finally the director turns to the guy with the box and says, "He's incredible!! Where did you find him?"

The guy with the box says, "Well, I was walking along the beach and I found an Arabian lamp. I rubbed it and a genie popped out and said he would grant me any wish I wanted."

"Wait a minute," said the director, "He asked you for any wish in the world, and so you asked for a twelve-inch pianist?"

"Uh, not exactly."

:P
:D

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

A Russian man was working in the mine one day when he found a lamp. He rubs the lamp and (yep you guessed it) a genie comes out.

"What the?"

"I'm a genie comrade, but we have fallen on hard times, and I can only grant you one wish, not three."

The man considers this for a short time and says, "Alright then, I wish instead of urine, to piss vodka. The best vodka I have ever drank." The genie grants the wish, and dissappears.

The man goes home after work and tells his wife to go get two glasses from the kitchen. She is curious, but she does as he asks. The man proceeds to urinate in the glass, and his wife starts screaming.

"Don't worry honey, taste it." He drinks some and finally convinces her to do the same, and indeed it is the best vodka either one of them have ever tasted. They drink this vodka all night long, until it's time for bed.

The next day the same thing happens. He comes home from work, asks for two glasses, and they proceed to drink for the rest of the evening. This pattern carries on for the rest of the week.

Friday rolls around, and after work the man goes home and says, "honey, bring me a glass from the kitchen." "only one?" she asks. "Yes, only one." he answers. she asks him to explain and he answers "Because tonight, you drink from the bottle." :)

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".