christoofar

My cow-irker's cube

I got tired of my co-irker going on junkets all the time. So, while he was away to some database lovefest in SFO... I got everyone in the company to help me celebrate his birthday in his absence. :)
Inside there's about 20 lbs of stryofoam peanuts.

1.jpg

LOL.. and the best part is he'll be cursing you for months... Another good one is confetti in the drawers. WE used to put it in "friends" cars making sure to get it into the vents. I know I know.. but it was funny as hell when they'd turn on the heater 6 months later and get a confetti bath
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

We did something like that to my sister. At her wedding, we put bird seed in the air conditioning vents of the "get away" car. Of course this was after we opened a 5lb bag of bird seed on the balcony and dumped it over the rail while her and her new hubby stood beneath it getting ready to go to the reception.;););)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Brutal. I had a coworker who bitched for days before going on vacation for us not to screw with his desk. He was the poster child for anal retentive. So when he left we shrink wrapped his desk and chair.

Weirdo. When he got back he was genuinely, gushingly grateful. "Oh, thanks, it's so clean! Not even dust!"

I heard about this one, not really sure if it works as I never actually tried it.
You have to get your hands on some liquid nitrogen (college chem or physics lab should do).
Take cans of shaving cream, dip them in the liquid nitrogen, freezing the foam inside the can. Then, with tinsnips, cut the can off the frozen block of foam. Throw the blocks of foam in someones car, I think they said about a dozen should do the trick. When it thaws out it expands a lot, filling the whole car with shaving cream. Supposedly you can even get it over pressurized so that when they open the car it comes flying out. This is best done in winter in a cold area so that the windows frost up and you can't tell that it's in there.

It sounds a bit out there to me, but you never know, it could work.

You come from nothing. You go back to nothing. What have you lost? Nothing!

We dumped over 150 lbs of foam peanuts into one of my old managers cubes as a going away present the day before his last day. The peanuts were to the top of the cube and overflowing. We tacked netting across the opening that serves as a door to hold them in place. It took 3 weeks to get all the stuff cleaned up.... it was worth it.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com