quade

What are the voices in your head telling you right now?

What are the voices in your head telling you right now?

Right now on Channel A I have, "What a huge f'in' waste of time" repeating over and over and that's NOT about what most people might assume but rather about how much I really wish it wasn't raining and how much I really wish I didn't have to work until past 11:30 tonight and what a freekin' stupid life I must lead if how happy my next Tuesday is going to be based on the outcome of a silly spheroid being flung at 90 mph so a person that makes more money in a day than I ever will in my life can attempt to hit it 1 time out of every three attempts and if he does actually hit it he's considered a freekin' hero worthy of some freekin' celebration but if I screw up once during all of this my ass is gonna get fried.

Meanwhile on Channel B I have, "You're an asshole. You're an asshole. You're an asshole." And that's me speaking to myself for trying to help somebody out but they didn't understand a freekin' word I said ALL DAY LONG and that's not even the half of it -- I'M SUPPOSED TO BE SOMEWHAT GOOD AT MAKING PEOPLE UNDERSTAND CRAP LIKE THIS! I have a little piece of paper that the government gave me that even says so -- so what the F is up with that?!?

Meanwhile on Channel C, "I wonder what's left in the office fridge?"
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

VOICE A: "Go to bed! You're sleep deprived and aren't doing anything productive!!!!"
VOICE B: "Go out and party! It's Friday night and you live on fraternity row, where everyone is drunk 24/7!"
VOICE C: "I'm so excited to finally jump tomorrow! I haven't jumped in three weeks!!! If it's windy/raining tomorrow, I'm going to cry!"
VOICE E: "Hey, where'd VOICE D go? I'm lost without her..." :P

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

I have a little piece of paper that the government gave me that even says so -- so what the F is up with that?!?

I didn't really understand what you were saying in that thread either, if I catch your drift right. Maybe the piece of paper needs a checkup! Or maybe I'm just a moron. I have a little piece of paper that says I'm not, though....
Skydiving is for cool people only

A:

B: Gotta wake up early to to skydiving

C: I should really clean my apartment up

D: Must hide from Tami Carbone tomorrow if I make more than 4 jumps

E: I need a beer

F: Fook, I'm out of beer

G: I really need to change my closing loop tomorrow

H: I love the smell of jet fuel in my apartment :S

I: Insomnia sucks..............

--
Hook high, flare on time

Thanks for making me laugh tonight, Paul.;)
Completely understand your tirade. Poor boy...you get to get up and do the exact same freakin' thing again tomorrow huh? So sorry.:S

As for me...
A) Stupid download that won't do it's thing!
B) Waiting for an e-mail to help with this thing!
C) TGIF!!

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon