f1freak

Blow Job, Priceless......

Sister for sure...:D:D:D

Whew, glad to know I'm not the only one.. picture what an awkward situation that would be though (as if it weren't bad enough already) :)

Awkward, exactly. You either offend your girlfriend or traumatize the sister by rejecting her. You send the sister into a lifetime of searching for acceptance. How insensitive. There is only one answer - 3-some. Just trying to help. It's tough being a caring type of guy, but it's all about their feelings. :ph34r::ph34r:

Sister for sure...:D:D:D

Whew, glad to know I'm not the only one.. picture what an awkward situation that would be though (as if it weren't bad enough already) :)

Awkward, exactly. You either offend your girlfriend or traumatize the sister by rejecting her. You send the sister into a lifetime of searching for acceptance. How insensitive. There is only one answer - 3-some. Just trying to help. It's tough being a caring type of guy, but it's all about their feelings. :ph34r::ph34r:

Bwahaha, good point Bill... :)

--
Hook high, flare on time

Just trying to help. It's tough being a caring type of guy, but it's all about their feelings.

Wow, you're such a giver....the world needs more men like you...;)

Well...in the video, the father was pretty open to being a participant. I'm thinking the 3 of us could use a video guy. Ya know, this family values stuff ain't that bad. I'm trying to keep an open mind. ;)