skybytch

Thief!

Credit card fraud. It'd be nice to think that skydivers are above stealing credit card numbers and using them to get "free" merchandise, but apparently at least one jumper out there is lower than a snake's belly.

Here's a warning for anyone who might need it - a "person" (and I use that term lightly) using the name Rade Milovanovic hit us for US$100 late last year using a stolen credit card. Guess what? "He" tried again today, using the same street address and city name but a different country (Greece last time, Yemen this time; has also used Serbia) and a different email address (both times using Yahoo's free email service). How stupid does "he" think we are???

"He" orders $100 or less, I'm assuming in the hopes that for such a small order the business won't bother to check the card. "He" asks for fast shipping, no matter the cost.

What a loser!

Well FBI the bastard! Call in the Feds. This is a serious issue. Large scale credit card fraud scams have been uncovered in Israel, Nigeria and Serbia due to info the cops got from people. They steal heavy millions worth of merchandise.
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Somebody swiped my wife's amex card. They'd use it to get $5 worth of gas to see if it was still working (pay at the pump) and then they'd go to Wal-mart and get 5-6 hundred dollars worth of stuff. Wal-mart doesn't do a real good job of checking identities. Amex left the card active for a week after we cancelled it and the theif got a couple of grand worth of free stuff.

Amex made good on all the fraudulent charges, but it was stupid, and a hassle.

I had my government travel card stolen a few years back.

These were sneaky theives, because not only did they steal the card, somehow they found a way to intercept my work mail (where all the bills and notices are sent) so I had no idea about it until AMEX called me and said, "are you planning on paying this $2000 bill that's 120 days past due?"

I said, "What the FUCK?!" And called OSI. It was someone in the base mail distribution office, and I wasn't the first one it had happened to.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

First of the year, my number was stolen, and it took more than 7 months for it to get straightened out. I handed the bad guy over, name and phone number, but he was not prosecuted because the company took too long to figure out it was stolen (there's some sort of moritorium on it). The amount he stole from the credit card co. would've gotten the bad guy a felony conviction here in the state of CA, but nooooooooooooo, they didn't prosecute....

Fuckwad Bastids, all of them....

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

hey you got his address. shit in a box and mail it to him!:)

Sounds really good and there's a bunch of jackasses I'd love to "express" mail.:ph34r:B|:)
But doesn't mailing shit constitue a biological and/or hazardous material? I won't want to chance getting in trouble with the law.

Ohh... Then I could use another jackass' address as the origin, and mail it to some other jackass.:):ph34r:B|
My other ride is the relative wind.

hey you got his address. shit in a box and mail it to him!:)

Sounds really good and there's a bunch of jackasses I'd love to "express" mail.:ph34r:B|:)
But doesn't mailing shit constitue a biological and/or hazardous material? I won't want to chance getting in trouble with the law.

Ohh... Then I could use another jackass' address as the origin, and mail it to some other jackass.:):ph34r:B|

now youre thinking outside the box...just make sure there isnt any "outside" the box .eewwee
My photos

My Videos

Yeah, I did something stupid and allowed my fiance (now exfiance) to use my credit cards.I thought he was using it to put gas in the truck and stuff.Heh..WRONG! He bought himself some gear and all sorts of stuff and then wouldnt pay for it when we split up. I'm liable for over $4000 worth of his crap now.>:( **wishing ex some very hard "castration-inducing" openings now**>:(

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Sorry for the AF lingo...LOL!

Actually, that happened to me at Wright-Patterson. The OSI agent told me that they liked to target 2Lts and Secretaries. secretaries because they don't travel much, and 2Lts because they're dumbasses!

I was slightly offended. B|

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

...2Lts and Secretaries. secretaries because they don't travel much, and 2Lts because they're dumbasses!

Hell, I agree... I loved the day I put on 1Lt, a lot of the pranks disappeared...

Q: What's the difference between an A1C and a 2Lt?

A: The A1C's been promoted twice.

Too bad I'm getting out before I can experience the bliss of Captain-hood...