Void425

Wouldn't it be cool if!!!!

Actually freefall near the moon would be faster with no atmosphere to slow you down you would continue to accelerate until you hit. Also even if you had a fully deployed parachute it wouldn't slow you down a bit, you would need a rocket pack or something.;)

It would be a nie DZ, but they would have to work on the 'atmosphere'.

And what price jump tickets?

"Please send me some of the stuff you are smoking. "
Send some to me too, plain brown packaging please.;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

>It would be a nie DZ, but they would have to work on the 'atmosphere'.
Yeah, I heard that the atmosphere on DZ Moon really sucks...

No kidding. I've heard there's more atmosphere in a Michael Bolton concert !
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

"catch the air-wave at its peak!!!!! "

Cool, the EMP would disable all aircraft in the immediate vicinity, so if your airborne you'd have to jump anyway, initial freefall would probably be limited as the pulse would also have activated your cypres, a quick tumble out the door with your freebag in your hands would be the order of the day...Which is not a big hassle, the radiation from the fireball would melt the reserve, putting you back into freefall. Once you have adjusted yourself to the new sensations, you would probably spend the rest of your jump slashing away at the atttached reserve lines. Moments from impact you clear your lines and chuck out the hackey, to save your life, and set up for that final swoop, then the blast hits you, and you chow, ruining your best ever turf surf....
Hey, at least you won't have to worry about packing...B|

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

"some people are just synical aren't they "

You want me to be cheerful about a nuclear holocaust?
;)

Hey on the upside, we wouldn't have to worry about global warming anymore, the ensuing nuclear winter should just about balance everything up nicely..:P

--------------------

Actually freefall near the moon would be faster with no atmosphere to slow you down you would continue to accelerate until you hit. Also even if you had a fully deployed parachute it wouldn't slow you down a bit, you would need a rocket pack or something.;)

Instead of a parachute I think a pogo stick would work.
---
PCSS #10