Airhead

What's a Good Movie to Rent Tonight?

Midnight Run,,,,,Robert DeNiro
A Bronx Tale......Robert DeNiro
Moby Dick....( the original).. Gregory Peck.
The Sting..... Redford/Newman
The Color of Money Cruise/Newman
The Gypsy Moths.... Burt Lancaster/Gene Hackman
Pulp Fiction.........of course!!!...
The Wizard of OZ.......cue up Pink Floyds' Dark Side of the Moon,,,, and start it when the MGM Lion Roars,,,,,,,,,,, don't forget the Popcorn!!!

My suggestions would be either Trekkies (an absolute riot, and not in the least mean-spirited), and My Cousin Vinny.
Just remember we want reviews of all these.
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Any Kevin Smith movies are always good.

Oooooh yeah, that goes without saying though.. Can't wait for Clerks 2

Youse guys are going to get it. Were gonna (Expletive Deleted) your mother's while you watch and cry. Then were going to make you eat our (expetive deleted) then (expetive deleted) out our (expetive deleted) then we are going to eat our (expetive deleted) that is made of our (expetive deleted) were going to get all you (expetive deleted).
Classiest line in a movie ever.
Ray

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Boondock saints is an amazing movie. But you should also try Ghost World. Its got Thora Birch and Steve Buscemi in it. You cant go wrong with Steve Buscemi. Its kinda a cult movie but well worth the watch.:)

The words I have to say, May well be simple but they're true, Until you give your love, There's nothing more that we can do-David Bowie

Boondock saints is an amazing movie. But you should also try Ghost World. Its got Thora Birch and Steve Buscemi in it. You cant go wrong with Steve Buscemi. Its kinda a cult movie but well worth the watch.:)

I have to second "Ghost World". It is really one of Steve Buscemi's better films. It was worthy of being added to my DVD collection.

Also, check out "SLC Punk" which is another great indy flick.

Kris

I want something good. Nothing too melodramatic or boring tonight. Thanx. ;) - Lila.

Future: Gattaca
Amusing: try Van Wylder Party Liason
Cinema: My Big Fat Greek Wedding (BEst movie ever seen, very cute and funny)
intrigue: usual suspects
action: the professional
foreign: amelie
shakespeare/period: 12th night with Ben Kinsly and Helena Bonham Carter (very very cool)
Skydiving: all commercial ones suck....don't bother....or try DZ or terminal velocity
From one who worked in a video store...:D
ps ANything directed by Luc Besson (5th elelment, la femme nikita, les visiteurs, the professional/Leon etc) or Quentin Tarantino (Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown etc) can't be half bad!
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

Amusing: try Van Wylder Party Liason

It always cracks me up the way movies are renamed for overseas distribution.

Here in the states, it was released as "National Lampoon's Van Wilder".

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™