chachi

Need Help PLEEESE

It is not a sex party but more like a sexy party. AT the last one by these promoters there was soft core playing on the video screens and dancers on the bar. Same idea only everyone wearing costumes. I am sure you will find a huge range of costumes, I just need a good idea. I don't feel like being a moronic vampire or something like that.

~45

Tear up an old sheet into strips, tie the strips around yourself (like a mummy), tie a rope to the top of your head and there you go :

you are THE HUMAN TAMPON!!!

:)

go as a botched abortion...thats what im going as this year...NO COSTUME REQUIRED!
My photos

My Videos

I wanna know about the blonde she looks hot!! Give us details! There has to be other pictures! heh :P *panting*

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I was a used condom one year for Halloween. Just get a body condom from a sex store/party store and dress all in white. I had to cut holes in the arms to work (was bartending that night) but I made a lot of tips for it! (go figure ;))

Pam

Oh whoops, you already came up with an idea. Ah well! :)