1 1
Maksimsf

PD Student canopy?

It's listed in their stock list.
http://www.performancedesigns.com/store_files/confirmstock_canopy.asp?logo=NA9&canopy=NS-200-CP9-0065

I've never seen/heard of one though. Call PD and ask them all about it!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

(edited)
1 hour ago, recmajkemi said:

Is navigator same as student?

Navigators are marketed by PD as student canopies. They a 9 cell hybrid ( ZP topskin f-111 type ribs and bottomskin) with extra reinforcing and Dacron lines to stand up to hard use. They are the only canopy PD markets as "student".

Edited by gowlerk

On 3/21/2013 at 1:58 AM, Maksimsf said:

I've seen canopy Called PD Student - there is nothing listed on the PD Website. Is that re branded Navigator that available for DZO's only?

As far as I know, the navigator and PD Student are the same canopy. Only difference is that you can get the navigator in custom colors and the pd student comes in a standard color pattern.

On 10/2/2020 at 8:04 AM, karma said:

As far as I know, the navigator and PD Student are the same canopy. Only difference is that you can get the navigator in custom colors and the pd student comes in a standard color pattern.

My home club switched to PD Students a while ago, and we had free choice of the colour of one end cell, but otherwise it is a lot of in-your-face orange... And to the best of my knowledge, they are functionally identical to Navigators. Which is a good thing, since they are nice docile forgiving canopies with excellent student handling characteristics.