cloud9

The American thread

>There isn't a one country that isn't fucked up, this whole world has
> been fucked up since human was born...at least we're trying to
> make our lives worth living for...

We're not the only ones trying. And I have to believe that we're getting a little less fucked up as time goes on - not a lot, but a little.

Scratch my dearest firendB|!!! Finally someone who appreciates what I want!!! Minor post with no responsibility and all the money!!! That is life. I like that, I'll vote for that!!!

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

I like Kerry's idea better than Nac's though. I appreciate that he is affraid I will surpass him in mass consumption of alcoholic bevereges and hence want's to send me to a dry country. I however much preffer the m. without portfolio thing - I get the big office, the blond secretary (prefferably Norwegian lesbian who knows how to sing and will feed me grapes) the chauffered Range Rover (well I need an upgrade, right?) the righteous salary, the big screen TV in the office to watch skydiving movies and NO responsibility. YESSSSSS!!!!
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

I started this thread just to see if we could get a little good humor jousting going. I was hoping that all would partake and no one would be offended. I noticed that a few mybe took serious (please don't) its all in good fun. I also read most of the post in the Non-American thread and found it witty and fun. I was hoping we could just expand on that at our expense as I pointed out in the first post we may have a few small problems:)

You just hang in there Cloudy my son...things are sure to get crazy soon enough:S:ph34r:

Erno
Good morning, the NA thread has been bumped for you convenience. Are you having fun chatting to the colonials?
I see you are happy with your new political portfolio but not as happy as Jraf. He seems to be a man born to a life in political administration. Do nothing, say lots, play golf:S

Top of the Morning to Ya!
Here's an All-American-Girl saying "HI"!
Ya do know, some of us actually get some beauty-sleep ZZZZZZZ's in the wee-hours of the night;)!

Come On and post back my friends. Whatcha doin' AND/OR What SHOULD you be doin' right now?

Good morning all!! I'm going to a meeting about my 401k an the "revamped" investment opportunities. HAHA Go Merril Lynch! Well anyways.. I've been loosing about 4.5% a year for the last 2 years. Maybe something will get better. At least I don't / didn't work for Enron. I do no that investment into company stock has been halted as far as the 401k is concerned. We do have a stock plan but it's not tied to the retirement plan ect.. Man my head hurts just thinking about all this crap!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Investing $ seems like a tricky situation anymore! Me, myself am just a littl' ol' poor girl, so THAT is not an issue for me, BUT last year my Dad lost over 50% of the money that had previously been made in his investments over 4 decades! That must of hurt pretty bad...But my Dad has a lot of class and seemed to handle it pretty well...

Good luck to you!