cloud9

The American thread

Ok I got to go to bed but lets face it these guys are good. So common bring your best stuff, this is the major leagues. If it wasn't for a 12 pack and a couple of pills I'd still be in there but noooooooooow iiiiiiits bbbbbbeddddd timmmme niteeeeeeee!!!!!!!!11

OH! Is this war? And I thought I was just being friendly .... oh well ....:|

But if this is to be a competition - we can post whore with the best of 'em .... AND we can do it without a continuous commentary on sheep and boobies:P

You heard the lady....

It's easy...first we get Ferdi to bring some Karoo sheep...thats Clay spoken for.....

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter

american thread ???
it seems pretty non-american to me, according to users, that posted most of the posts ;)

Well as already said, NON-American thread was not ment to be ONLY for non-americans! but for everybody on this planet earth... :)
Blue skies to ALL skydivers

"George just lucky i guess!"

How many peopl would be willing to have the non-american and american thread locked to have a general thread open that is non discrimitory in its name...Like SkyJumpers Unite!!!. It can be done but need to be agreed upone to not create another Non-American or American post. If one is created you will have to ignore it.

Ummmm. Already been done I think.
DZ.com...Talkback ForumB|

I love to have your vote for this issue...but me and you wont cut it...we need to gather more then just you and myself before we attempt to have them merged.....well watch for votes during the day.

Why does that bother you so much? :o it's just like bluefingers said. We can at least find ourselves on that thread, not that we don't speak at other threads any more... just that it's our little corner in the biig room like dropzone.com forum. :P But we are all in the same room anyway :)

"George just lucky i guess!"

Pardon me for saying but that was a quick and rather pathetic preemptive capitulation....and you're not even French!!

No, no, no, we didn't say "we surrender":P

(edited to put smiley in)B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Sangiro, the 'non American' thread was never, ever, meant to exclude the Americans. From day one we enjoyed the company of the likes of Lisa, Aggiedave, and Quatorze in our early morning chats..
This is not a "them and us" thing......If we have fostered an atmosphere of xenophobia, or anti American sentiment then apologies to everyone who has taken this thing in the wrong context.....

Post whoring yes, guilty as charged, but at least it is all in the one thread, rather than spread across some valid discussion points, which often obscures the original post topic.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Yeah what NacMac said .... there seems to be a lot of tension on the forum today ? Or is it just me?

The only reason why that thread has that name is because at that particular moment in time, it was mostly people from other parts of the world online, in the morning SA time if I am not mistaken. Nothing unfriendly ever intended ...

Kerry

there seems to be a lot of tension on the forum today

Whoa, ok, that's what I get for not reading the entire thread, but I missed it. I thught the non-american thread was/is really funny and I've been hanging around in it and posting since day one. I'm about as "typical american" as you can get, I guess and we were friendly and had some good posts.

Here's a little something to help us all out...(boobies!)

NSFW!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

jb4.jpg

15.jpg