cloud9

The American thread

You know the non-american post has been the ultimate post; they snuck up on us when we weren't looking. Are we as Americans going to take that? Lets face it, where else in the world can you get news like the good ole USA. Example DC sniper case, Okla teen in Salasaw, Iraq bombing maybe!
Com'on Americans unite lets beat the non-american thread!

ok, so I am contributing to your post numbers .... but it will be very easy for you to beat us - by sheer numbers!
What's so cool about our thread is that only a handful of us kept it rolling, and it still is! The best part, is that we have got to know eachother pretty well too, and we know where to find eachother every morning without reading through dozens of other threads!

Good luck, have fun and have an awesome week:)

Kerry

Yeah to what Kerry says, we started that thread just to have somewhere to chat, it wasn't meant to be 'non' or even 'Anti' American, its just that when we are awake, we have the forums to ourselves and can blether endlessly in long, or even endless sentences.....

Just to show you guys there are no hard feelings, I will help you bump yuor thread..
See also attached....

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

the Nac in the Hat.jpg

ok, so I am contributing to your post numbers .... but it will be very easy for you to beat us - by sheer numbers!

Ok I get it now I feel really gulity! NOT!
Love me, hate me, but POST! :o

ps: I really do feel guilty but all's fair in love and war! or is it love and whore:)

Yeah we can chat in more than one place, but it starts to get a bit convoluted, jokes are taken the wrong way, musunderstandings fostered etc. Best to keep it one place..IMHO
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson