Void425

Do You Think I have been Post Whoreing?

Don't try to start a fight with HH.

This is HH's site, HH's money, so he's in charge.

Just try to post some constructive messages now and then. Like we all TRY.. ;)

edit: Thanks for the email, next time please use a PM. To answer your question: no. I don't read all the posts on all forums.. I've got a job too, you know?
But perhaps you've made a few (or a lot for all I care) constructive posts.. still.. when HH tells you to cut it down, you cut it down. Simple.

Cheers.

If you had lurked here awhile as is suggested, you would know that dropzone.com is not a democracy - it belongs to HH - and if he gives you some advice, I think you would be well advised to take it. You are allowed the privilege of posting only as long as you don't go head to head with HH.
I for one am grateful that HH has these forums here so we can learn about skydiving and have fun with others with similar interests.
'Nuff said.

I intend to live forever -- so far, so good.

Post whoring is not against the rules. Go for it if you think you understand this community. I've given you some pointers, listen to them, ignore them. It's up to you. (just like in skydiving!) The one thing I have going for myself is that I can say with quite a bit of certainty that I've been on these forums the longest! You'll be hard pressed to find more relevant input on post-whoring. As for taking a poll....well, if you've been lurking for a while you'll know how I feel about frivolous democratic institutions like voting! :P

Safe swoops
Sangiro

If you had lurked here awhile as is suggested, you would know that dropzone.com is not a democracy - it belongs to HH - and if he gives you some advice, I think you would be well advised to take it. You are allowed the privilege of posting only as long as you don't go head to head with HH.
I for one am grateful that HH has these forums here so we can learn about skydiving and have fun with others with similar interests.
'Nuff said.

I'm not looking for a forum that I can tak in if I am withig the beliefs the the Forum Master. I am looking for one who can say what they feel..no matter who ownes it...I'm all for this forum...until today....did I say something or do something that you feel is wrong to be banned?

I'm pretty sure if you don't like it here you can leave. If you hang around long enough you will learn not to bite the hand that feeds you.

Just my .02

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I'm not looking for a forum that I can tak in if I am withig the beliefs the the Forum Master. I am looking for one who can say what they feel..no matter who ownes it...I'm all for this forum...until today....did I say something or do something that you feel is wrong to be banned?

It might be that what you're looking for is rec.skydiving. There are no rules, and no owner there. Of course, there are a lot of other people who don't really care if what they post is relevant. You might get lost in the noise. If you don't want to get lost in the noise, then listen to what the community is telling you it considers to be noise.
Wendy W. (schoolmarm cap coming off)
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

You have not been banned have you? Please say whatever you want, as long as you stick to the 4 simple forum rules. Other than that I really could care less whether you like blue and I like green!

I think you'll be smart to learn and take advice from others who've been here for a while. If you don't want to do that and you think you've got it nailed, go for it... but wear your thick skin.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

I can say with quite a bit of certainty that I've been on these forums the longest

And I think we can say with quite a bit of certainty that Clay has been on these forums the most! ;)

Maar, genoeg gepraat - verduidelik vir hierdie outjie van reel nr. 5 (die een met die leeu se ballas!) :D

Wow...this kinda ruins my morning coffee reading.:S
Void,
DZ.com has been and continues to be a wonderful resource in information on skydiving and just a general "pick me up" when one is unable to fly, for whatever reason. I DO read it daily. Perhaps it would be in your best interest to take the time to read each and every forum, topic, and post to gain insight and information in a sport that you obviously would like to try. No one is a complete authority on every topic but the people here are MUCH more experienced than the average "joe." ( No offense JTval! ;) ) You may learn if you take the time. I do believe asking questions that seem frivolous is a bit...much. Take a deep breath and think before you just start typing...
Disclaimer: I feel like my "mom" self giving advice right now.
Enjoy the site! :)

Amy