Havok

PD navigator 200 canopy pack volume

Looking for some help. I picked up an SST racer and with the intention of putting a 190 in it. I found a PD navigator 200 for sale that is within my price range. Does anyone know if that canopy will fit in this container. The data card in the rig shows a 475 ci pack volume

I found that, but they don't list cubic inch pack volumes for their canopies, just how they compare to other canopies.

That ain't right - somewhere they should own up to a pack volume measurement. Yeah, I know they have another write-up on the variability of such things, but there needs to be a number out there for people to work with for sizing rigs.

I found that, but they don't list cubic inch pack volumes for their canopies, just how they compare to other canopies.

That ain't right - somewhere they should own up to a pack volume measurement. Yeah, I know they have another write-up on the variability of such things, but there needs to be a number out there for people to work with for sizing rigs.

http://www.paragear.com/canopyspecs/canopysizing.PDF

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

http://www.paragear.com/canopyspecs/canopysizing.PDF

Yep, that's what I go to for canopy volumes. But why doesn't the manufacturer do that for their own canopies on their own web site?