TomatoPaste

Death to Spaghetti

I just figured the newbie with the user id "spaghettirulez" changed his user id to "tomatopaste". Or maybe they're 2 different people and tomatopaste kicked spaghettirulez's ass for being mean to jfields....

I could be wrong though, i have been before once or twice....

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hmmm very perspicacious of you......word of the day may be dead, but the dream lives on!
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Ok, you devote waaaay too many brain cells to this site... I looked up that guy, his last post was a week ago... unless something has happened recently that I missed...
s/he just looked like void with a different personality anyway
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

.Like have YOU ever felt like lurkers might be spying on ya? Just waiting for ya to say or not say something....?!

Well, like the old saying goes - just becuse you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you....

and fyi, it's not just lurkers who do that, either...:D

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I just figured the newbie with the user id "spaghettirulez" changed his user id to "tomatopaste". Or maybe they're 2 different people and tomatopaste kicked spaghettirulez's ass for being mean to jfields....

I could be wrong though, i have been before once or twice....

Once I thought I was wrong....but I was mistaken! :P

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter

Yeah right, you just don't want Jen finding out about your boyfriend...

Did you get the tattoo wrong, Skreamer? I know you worship her, but Jenn has two "n"'s. Or are you so brokedick poor that you couldn't afford another letter until your next welfare check arrived? ;)