riddler

For some reason

post-whoring on dz.com make me want to drink beer. I don't drink beer very often, except at the dropzone (where I always drink too much). But after a hard day of ignoring my job and chatting about skydiving and boobies, I find myself lusting after a cold one the way that Clay lusts after sheep.

My god, I should be one of those monotone-talking, nonsense-speaking beer commercials that has visuals of lusty babes in smoky bars bending in slow motion over pool tables with no relation whatsoever to the narrative.

I also discovered a new beer rule. "If a case of beer that you bought for the DZ stays in your fridge for longer than three weeks, you are entitled to drink it yourself. Of course, this, in no way releases you from said beer debt, which shall be repaid at a later date," said Riddler as he cracked open the third Sam Adams October Fest from the case that was ear-marked for his first raft jump.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Thanks for reminding me. I ran outside and locked my security gate, then locked the iron security door on my front porch. Gotta do that before it gets dark around here :)
The kids in my neighborhood carry guns and say "trick-or-wallet".

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

My god, I should be one of those monotone-talking, nonsense-speaking beer commercials that has visuals of lusty babes in smoky bars bending in slow motion over pool tables with no relation whatsoever to the narrative.

That's what makes them so great! It's total bullshit! Stop making sense! ;) Drink beer and do not think.

..all of the sudden in the background a love song can be heard...
I. love. parties that never end..Dogs that love cats..and..and..twins..and I. love you too!