jtval

ok smarta$$( I.Q.TEST)

133...visionary philosopher...I'm not sure if that's good or not....

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

I recevied a 27. It said I should be a freeflyer, but not to organize loads.

I dunno if it was b/c it 4 am here and I dont sleep anymore(I think i hit the delirium part of insomnia)
or if that was really funny, but thanks for the laugh!
My photos

My Videos

i got a 136 and am a precision processor.

Did you know?

74% of Precision Processors say their body's silhouette most resembles a sleek jaguar instead of a squishy slug.

Find out how your intellectual type affects your social life. It could change your life...
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

I got a 124 - Inspired Inventor

"Youve got a great balance b/w verbal and mathmatical skills, and a strength in coming up with ideas."

Oh and I looked back at tests I had done before. I did the ultimate personality test on 01-31-01 and it said I was a skydiver! I had completely forgot about that and my first tandem was 02-16-02, guess it was always ment to be. B|

Edited to add: Sir Issac Newton was an Inspired Inventor and more than 60% of instired inventors sleep in the nude! :)

I took the test. They won't send me the score, tho. "Someone is already using that email address". I guess I took it before, and am too stupid to remember doing it!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Our analyses indicate that your Intellectual Type is: Precision Processor. This means that among other things, you have superior skill in mathematics.

I wish that they would show you which ones you got wrong and how many piont are possible.

The maximum points is as far as i know 200.

But i also wish they showed the right answers, and also that they show a list of the different types which are determined in ranking order.

Heh, thats funny .

I got a 134 and Havn't checked my mail yet. this is the 11th one I have taken and I always seem to score around that give or take 4 points.

Oh yeah I'm the precision processor as well:)

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

I got a 135 and am a Visual Mathematician too, but FWIW, I've taken a couple quote-unquote "real" IQ tests over a period of days in a scientific setting, and got quite a few points higher.

So everyone, add some points to your score to your liking!!! :P;):P

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

use your dropzone.com email addy thats what i did

Good suggestion. Tried that. Took the test again and entered that as my e-mail.

It seems someone is using that, as well.

I must have failed, but they're trying to be nice...they won't give me my score.[:/]

I shall hereon be known as the great unscoreable Michele.....:S

Ciels-
Michele

use your dropzone.com email addy thats what i did

Good suggestion. Tried that. Took the test again and entered that as my e-mail.

It seems someone is using that, as well.

I must have failed, but they're trying to be nice...they won't give me my score.[:/]

I shall hereon be known as the great unscoreable Michele.....:S

Ciels-
Michele

maybe youve failed your IQ test...:P i mena , if you cant enter an E mail addy correctly I can only immagine how bad you didi on the test.:):P
My photos

My Videos

maybe youve failed your IQ test... [Tongue] i mena , if you cant enter an E mail addy correctly I can only immagine how bad you didi on the test.

Yeah, no shit....that's exactly what I'm talking about (please note that I entered the correct e-mail... three times).

Therefore, I must have failed the IQ test. I do not have an IQ. Or, in the alternative, not one which can be measured by normal means....does this mean I'm Abby Normal?

Hmmmmmmmmm. Just call me Abby from now on....

Ciels-
Michele